Who is your favorite Stack Whore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiLLa

lmao thats why no1 really pays attention to u monkee we feel kinda sorry for u lol....

now go tell puppet!!

Werbung:

Puppet

stoned_MONKee said:
Dilla, most of the time we have to shame you into switching, and the old "I'm going to tell Puppet" always seems to help too. :twisted:

DiLLa said:
lmao thats why no1 really pays attention to u monkee we feel kinda sorry for u lol.... now go tell puppet!!

Monkee, you're on your own buddy. Dilla is my teammate....yep, you know what's coming next......I back him up in everything he says. He walks on water as far as I'm concerned.

stoned_MONKee

Sure Puppet back up Dilla untill he stacks against you, then all we'll here is "Fuckin Dilla" from you. i just hope I'm there to rub it in a little, because I still remember the time when you said said that Dilla was going to have a "punx" tag on his name if you had anything to do about it. That's right the MONKee remembers everything. I guess it's times like these you find out who your freinds/ teamates really are -at least I have immunity now so I can TK Dilla and Puppet at least once before Omni perma bans me. :twisted:

Puppet

Well, the "fuckin Dilla" was a mistake that I won't make again. I said it in anger and I'm so glad you hunger for my weaknesses Monkee. Trying to pit him and I against each other are we? Let's see who get's the rotten deal.....ahhhh, maybe you Monkee?

stoned_MONKee

BILLY, like everyone seems to say STFU and go to your server.

Puppet, I was not trying to pit you and Dilla against one another - I am sure you guys will do that on your own sooner or later. :twisted:
I see that Puppet has lost his tolerance for non clan members who give the occational "shot", which I understand, as you have to back your clan members, but I think I've been around long enough for most to know I am kidding most of the time -If I wasn't would I still be here. :?:

Machiavelli

favoritestatwhore1.jpg

I nominate Bad Catfish for my favorite stack whore

Puppet

OK Locke102, where are you in that bitmap? You're not shirtless girl are you? I don't see you at all in that picture. Also, who the hell named themself "HolidayLuvsKidsPenis's" ? Unless your Punx you better not try to pull that shit in our kingdom. If you ever do it while I'm online then you will find yourself frequenting a different server.

Machiavelli

Puppet said:
OK Locke102, where are you in that bitmap? You're not shirtless girl are you? I don't see you at all in that picture. Also, who the hell named themself "HolidayLuvsKidsPenis's" ? Unless your Punx you better not try to pull that shit in our kingdom. If you ever do it while I'm online then you will find yourself frequenting a different server.

It looks like Locke is +The Grimace+, that's the name that is highlighted on the board. 15-0 T side.

Lock102

I was playing as +The Grimace+. As for "HolidayLuvsKidsPenis's", I figured he must have been an admin to have not been banned immediately (I know better than to pull that shit on PuNx).

Sorry Sadistic1. When I find a pic of you pwning, I'll be sure to post it. I'm just surprised I haven't shown up more often in the previous pics getting my ass handed to me, but if you post enough scoreboards from Aztec, I'm sure I'll pop up.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.