Who wants to rant?

Werbung:

Fladian

Overpower me you shall, Undead, yet you won't be able to stop or turn around the entire process. Like I said, because of my arm problems, I don't have too much strength in my right arm. Not to mention that I am right handed.
Though like I said, I am not only rellying on my physical strength. By placing my elbow near the head - or throat actually - of the other person, it'll be more than enough to continue with what I was doing.

MeTaL GuArD

I rather would try to break your hand in the place between your fingers. And as fast as i start feeling the pain i rush at the one who tries to break my finger. Usually fist hit works but sometimes i must throw the guy away with my arm. :p Especially that im quite proficient with slipping my fingers away from the hand that holds them.

Fladian

It's more likely I don't have a lot of... well, whatever it is called that is around the bones.
But I have been very agile as long as I lived, without ever breaking a single part of my body or have any intensive injuries. (Except a few broken blood-thingies when I rode against a bridge... I was hospitalized for that for about 2 - 3 weeks) So the bones on itself are not exceptional weak.

Fladian

Sorry, but I'm not making photo's on that for this forum. You'll have to search the net a bit better for such things of mine :p (ShadowRandom, Valdin and Edwin. are names I use as well :p)

I just couldn't stop laughing :D

Raiju

by the love of F*ck :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ! i thought that finger was somethin else... o_O
:cool:
[/b]

I also thought it was the "other thing"
i was beggining to make a "OMFG Fladian" reply when i noticed that, unless he was a "blunt stick", it isnt the "other thing"

Your finger is weird

MeTaL GuArD

Pressure points you say U_L? You mean those special points on the body that are very vulnerable? I know some too. Though never really used em, as i try to avoid fights.

Fladian

It isn't my length that keeps me out of fights. It's usually my personality that avoids me from getting into a fight. There is no one who would want to start a fight with me, because there is no particular reason for it. Though I yearn for a time when I should use my 'fists' again... it just has been so long ago since I've been in a fight.

MeTaL GuArD

And for me its not only of my heights. When you would look on a guy like me, 198 cm tall, wide in his arms for more than 1m, then you would try to avoid either. :p Especially that my leg muscles are extremely strong, so when i kick, the foe really feels it.

Werbung:

Fladian

Last time I checked - which was a very long time ago - I was still at a little more than 1.60 cm... or less, I'm not sure.

When I try to kick someone, I got more chance I'll hurt myself than the "foe" :p