Why I love this server

Celshock MP5

Logged on to CS today and no one was playing on punx so I decided to go to the A4h server which was full after I joined. Some guy on there was being annoying but I just ignored it and kept playing. Well its like round 15 and the guy tells the admin to slap me. the admin does and now I'm mildly pissed, so next round I planned on tk'ing the guy who said slap me lol. Well he died and I laughed at his death over the mic, then I found out he was an admin when he slapped me to death. So the next round I bought a shotty and shot both the admins in the face AHAHA They banned me for 99999999999 minutes or something like that. They also kicked Sickseed for spectating. Admin abuse and straight up being a bunch of faggots. I will never play there again, I cant beleive they would be so stupid like that, sure I asked for the kick but they pretty much stepped on my toes enough to piss me off. So now I say F@$^& A4H!

Werbung:

slick

Celshock MP5 said:
They banned me for 99999999999 minutes or something like that. ............................................................. I will never play there again!

yup thats purty close to never

blze

i dont know why you decided to go there anyway, go to app state, its
tight ping and way more enjoyable than a4h.

EMA

SuXoR said:
I actually played at ooc last night. It was okay (24/7 dust :( ), but toward the end they turned on speed hack and low gravity. That was a hoot.

yeah i thought that that it was fun....that speed fucked me up though, b/c once they put it back on the regular speed back on then i was like 'omg this is too fucking slow'...lol good times...

Werbung:

DiLLa

one thing i have always notcied about a4h is that they recruit ppl like theres no tomorow..i have seen guys on there bothf rom a4h clan arguing with each other because one guy was just recruited the day before and the other one was saying he was a noob and...blah blah blah