Wii 3.1 update

Gdog

Yup, just updated. But a quick question, earlier, I remember there was a thread about an update with usb keyboard compatibility. Was that a lie?

Werbung:

killman360

This is actually a pretty good update. It is not the greatest, but the ability to now use USB keyboards is going to save me(and alot of other people) aloooot of time:yess:.

Phillysoul11

killman360 said:
This is actually a pretty good update. It is not the greatest, but the ability to now use USB keyboards is going to save me(and alot of other people) aloooot of time:yess:.

can you only use the usb keyboard on the i-net channel or can you use them when sending msgs to your wii friends?

Wittich

lu1g1 said:
killman360 said:

can you only use the usb keyboard on the i-net channel or can you use them when sending msgs to your wii friends?

Everywhere... I think.

I wonder how people find these things out... do they just plug random USB devices into it and see it them get a response?

Edit: Just tried. It does work in the message section. Maybe it will work in games with keyboard too!

Werbung:

kaitora

yeah, but that's only useful to those with a DS console.... we want wii demo's, and maybe that's not going to be possible with the size of the games... DS games are only small (as in the majority are less than 100mb)