Wii Play - WiiPros Official Thread

satsoc28

really this game's 'free' remote is all ur paying for... the game if sold on its own would only be worth a tenner as its got very little replay value... i wouldnt recommend it... if u want a remote just buy one and save the tenner for part of a better game

Werbung:

kaitora

satsoc28 said:
really this game's 'free' remote is all ur paying for... the game if sold on its own would only be worth a tenner as its got very little replay value... i wouldnt recommend it... if u want a remote just buy one and save the tenner for part of a better game

a tenner... you should be so lucky... it's not even worth having for 1 person... it's only good for multiplayer, and then that's bad as the levels are so short... steer clear and just get a wii mote

Jailbreak

na if u want a wiimote get this, its only £5 extra, its worth that, just for the billiards game, which i like. but yer it isnt great

pstevo123

this game was good if it was released with the wii like where i from but some places it come too late and people did not want the simple games... but getting platnium medal for each thing is hard so it can be fun in some ways but does get boring quick

Ryano

pstevo123 said:
this game was good if it was released with the wii like where i from but some places it come too late and people did not want the simple games... but getting platnium medal for each thing is hard so it can be fun in some ways but does get boring quick

It's not that hard, I think i got all of them in a week.

YoungRick

Ryano said:
pstevo123 said:

It's not that hard, I think i got all of them in a week.

i didn't even know there were platnium medals

sharp141

this game is actually quite good if you actually play it

the fishing game is quite good with 2 player
and the tank and ping pong games are good!

gamelover15

The best games are Tanks! and Laser Hockey. The tanks game is a very addicting first player game. I still haven't gotten a gold yet x.x

Gdog

I heard that this game is quite bad...Most people only get it for the WiiMote. Although, some of my friends say that it is more like a 10 dollar game that comes with a regular priced WiiMote.

Phillysoul11

yeah i love this game...for only being 10$ i think it is great deal!
the tanks game is the best and the shooting range is the second best....i have platinums on all but laser hockey and ping pong

beano

It gets old fast but I got it for £27 - very little more than the price of a WiiMote alone, so can't complain really.

Werbung: