Wii shop member

Phillysoul11

hey on wii shop it says if you make an account...on my.nintendo.com you can get added benifits??
what kinda things are they talking about?

Werbung:

hockeyhero

lu1g1 said:
hey on wii shop it says if you make an account...on my.nintendo.com you can get added benifits??

i think they mean like the 90 day warranty and like you can register your wii games there to get inside tips about them.....

Pythorne

lu1g1 said:

Where does it say that, never heard of it but thanks for bringing it up. I will make an account if there are benefits. Someone will no the anwser.

ironmaiden6669

I am a member on nintendo.com.au
I don't know if that would be the same thing, but all I get is entries into competitions on like fathers day and that sort of stuff. And I can look up Hints & Tips and the odd walkthrough type stuff directly on the nintendo site.

Pythorne

hockeyhero said:
lu1g1 said:
90 day warranty??
so like you could buy a game and then trade it in for a different game?

no you get a extra 90 day warranty for your wii......

I dont think that's nesessary because i dont think the wii would break down in 120 days. well, only if you use it badly.
Would the warranty cover a heated up wii caused by wiiconnect24

hockeyhero

Pythorne said:
hockeyhero said:
lu1g1 said:
90 day warranty??

I dont think that's nesessary because i dont think the wii would break down in 120 days. well, only if you use it badly.

well i think they might.........but you should still call nintendo about it.......

j1o2x3

yes as said above you get wii stars awarded for just visiting the site and more iof you register games etc. these stars should be allowed to be exchanged for wii points in the future

wiipointsmaster

Pythorne said:
hockeyhero said:
lu1g1 said:
90 day warranty??

warranties usually do cover anything natural that happend to the system so they would probably cover that. but they arent going to replace it if you break it with a hammer or something. lol

Werbung:

Pythorne

lu1g1 said:
well i joined and they send you updates and enter u in for prizes so its pretty sweet....since its free

So you think its a benifit to join nintento.com?
the way i see it i think i might as well join it. after all its free ;)