Wii shop member

Phillysoul11

Pythorne said:
lu1g1 said:
well i joined and they send you updates and enter u in for prizes so its pretty sweet....since its free

So you think its a benifit to join nintento.com?
the way i see it i think i might as well join it. after all its free ;)

yes i think its a good idea...
i really like the updates they send me :)

Werbung:

Ryano

Pythorne said:
lu1g1 said:
well i joined and they send you updates and enter u in for prizes so its pretty sweet....since its free

So you think its a benifit to join nintento.com?
the way i see it i think i might as well join it. after all its free ;)

If your in EU then don't bother...the site sucks, but if your in America then I say go ahead.

kaitora

i joined that stars thing, and i am hoping that the stars to coins comes soon... i've racked up a good few thousand stars already

Ryano

kaitora said:
i joined that stars thing, and i am hoping that the stars to coins comes soon... i've racked up a good few thousand stars already

3540 stars for me to be exact, although there's plenty of games I havn't bothered to register yet.

kaitora

well when brawl, mario kart and galaxy all come round, i think everyone will see a boost to their stars account... and you can get like 365 x 2 stars for visiting every day... but then after 2 years is you don't keep going on it, you lose stars daily

Ryano

kaitora said:
well when brawl, mario kart and galaxy all come round, i think everyone will see a boost to their stars account... and you can get like 365 x 2 stars for visiting every day... but then after 2 years is you don't keep going on it, you lose stars daily

WHAT?? You can start losing stars:mega_shok:

Well thats mighty unfair...

TreeTrunk

I found out that you get free offers through the wii when you link the accounts I got 4 replacement straps and 4 wii sleeves for free also a handy flashlight shaped like a wiimote

Phillysoul11

TreeTrunk said:
I found out that you get free offers through the wii when you link the accounts I got 4 replacement straps and 4 wii sleeves for free also a handy flashlight shaped like a wiimote

how/when did you get the flashlight

Werbung:

Ryano

TreeTrunk said:

What sort of flashlight is it?