Wii Sports or Wii Play

Werbung:

Gdog

No competition. Wiisports. Wiisports opened the doors for the wii, giving everyone a sense of the wii's capabilities, showing them the wii's true potentials. The wiiplay game is nothing special. it offers a series of minigames, none truly showing the wii's capabilities. Wiiplay has offered the free wiimote, and my guess to the reason of that is because they feared that wiiplay wouldn't do too well of a game, and they were right.

killman360

Danny said:
Both the same I guess.. But Wii Sports is better..
Wii Play is good for free wiimote idea..

I hate to burst your bubble danny, but the remote is not free. Think, 50$ remote and game. the remote is $40 and that meens the game is (drum roll) $10!=50$. And Really wii sports is alot better, it is a better game to play with your family.

Danny

killman360 said:
Danny said:

I hate to burst your bubble danny, but the remote is not free. Think, 50$ remote and game. the remote is $40 and that meens the game is (drum roll) $10!=50$. And Really wii sports is alot better, it is a better game to play with your family.

Actually the remote itself in here in $50 so We got the Wiimote for free.. $50 + $50 = $100 so we paid $50 for the game and got a bogo for the remote :D

killman360

Danny said:
killman360 said:
Danny said:

Actually the remote itself in here in $50 so We got the Wiimote for free.. $50 + $50 = $100 so we paid $50 for the game and got a bogo for the remote :D
Another problem is that the isn't really worth that much...

Tyrant1x

I think wii sports is way better but i havent played it since i WON a tennis match and lost my pro status...that was about a month ago lol

wiipointsmaster

wow everyone thought that wii sports was better but wii play did pretty much suck. i always kept on losing my pro status in bowling so i kept on getting so mad and i didnt play for a while.

Danny

wiipointsmaster said:
wow everyone thought that wii sports was better but wii play did pretty much suck. i always kept on losing my pro status in bowling so i kept on getting so mad and i didnt play for a while.

Well from what I know of Wii Play has horrible games with 2-3 with an exception.. The replay value really stunk.. Played it 4 times and never played it again.. Now if it had 2-4 Players I guess the game would be a little better..

Werbung:

Ryano

Danny said:
wiipointsmaster said:

Well from what I know of Wii Play has horrible games with 2-3 with an exception.. The replay value really stunk.. Played it 4 times and never played it again.. Now if it had 2-4 Players I guess the game would be a little better..

Just to let you know you can play 2 player...