Wii Sports or Wii Play

Werbung:

sear69

Wii sports is much better, I can play that and enjoy it. Wii play is boring, it is more just a way for beginners to become familiar with the remote.

Ryano

sear69 said:
Wii sports is much better, I can play that and enjoy it. Wii play is boring, it is more just a way for beginners to become familiar with the remote.

Thats a bit ironic since Wii Sports was made for that reason XD

Phillysoul11

i have gotta disagree with all of you because i think wii play is amazing... its the only game i really play nowadays( not saying to much since i only have LoZ and WWSM) but yeah i love wii play tanks and shooting range

Ryano

lu1g1 said:
i have gotta disagree with all of you because i think wii play is amazing... its the only game i really play nowadays( not saying to much since i only have LoZ and WWSM) but yeah i love wii play tanks and shooting range

:mega_shok:

Mr.T said:
What you talkin bout foo?

Ryano

killman360 said:
My only problem with Wii play is the "bonus remote" idea. Pointless and a waste of money. (if you do not need a remote)

Well it was really a way to get Wii Play sold, without it Wii Play would barely sell.

Danny

Ryano said:
killman360 said:
My only problem with Wii play is the "bonus remote" idea. Pointless and a waste of money. (if you do not need a remote)

Well it was really a way to get Wii Play sold, without it Wii Play would barely sell.

Nintendo knew that the prices for the remote were too high and they barely sold any remotes.. So to sell remotes they added a bonus game :)

wiipointsmaster

Danny said:
Ryano said:
killman360 said:

Nintendo knew that the prices for the remote were too high and they barely sold any remotes.. So to sell remotes they added a bonus game :)

well actually the game costs $10 because the wimote is $40 and the wii play pacakage is $50

Werbung: