Wii Sports or Wii Play

Werbung:

Phillysoul11

wii sports got old for me about 5 mins into it... maybe cuz i had already played wario ware and the controls wern't as exiting..
there both decent games to be honest

Ryano

lu1g1 said:
wii sports got old for me about 5 mins into it... maybe cuz i had already played wario ware and the controls wern't as exiting..
there both decent games to be honest

Yeah exactly, decent but not great.

Terrodar

On the subject of Sports VS Play,Definetely Sports. Play is tiresome.

Yet I agree the only major worthwhile games are Strikers,Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3.

Ryano

Terrodar said:
On the subject of Sports VS Play,Definetely Sports. Play is tiresome.

Yet I agree the only major worthwhile games are Strikers,Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3.

I totally agree....and isn't that so bad that its true...

Sonson

Both are good, but Wii Sports definately outshines Wii Play. Wii Sports gives you a moderately realistic sports experience (expeically bowling, in my opinion) while Wii Play is, as was mentioned before, basically just mini-games.

Theherolink_1

You should have made this thread whit a poll don't you think?...anyway i think wii sports is more cooler.....it shows the amazing wii capabilities....

Ryano

Theherolink_1 said:
You should have made this thread whit a poll don't you think?...anyway i think wii sports is more cooler.....it shows the amazing wii capabilities....

I don't think it really matters if there was a poll or not.....and yeah I totally agree about wii sports.

Werbung: