Wii Surprise Comming out in September 2007!

hockeyhero

i've heard that they said for the check me out channel they would have promotions and prizes so maybe they will give out wii points and other prizes for the wii i guess

Werbung:

Squiddy

hockeyhero said:
well they said for the check me out channel i've heard they would have promotions and prizes so maybe they will get out wii points and other prizes for the wii i guess

If that's true, it may make the Channel more worthwhile.

Danny

Squiddy said:
hockeyhero said:
well they said for the check me out channel i've heard they would have promotions and prizes so maybe they will get out wii points and other prizes for the wii i guess

Yea it does but what are the chances of it happening?

Squiddy

Danny said:
Squiddy said:
hockeyhero said:

Yea it does but what are the chances of it happening?

Very little, due to Nintendo's online phobia.

wiipointsmaster

when is the surprise going to come out. i mean it is already the last day of september. if it is the check mii out channel then is it already available in the wii shop channel or no?

Pythorne

wiipointsmaster said:
when is the surprise going to come out. i mean it is already the last day of september. if it is the check mii out channel then is it already available in the wii shop channel or no?

Last day today, we are losing hope that nintendo will not have the surprise ready again. Or maybe nintendo will be cool and release the surprise 11.59 pm. That would be cool.... A little stupid but cool

hockeyhero

Pythorne said:
wiipointsmaster said:

Last day today, we are losing hope that nintendo will not have the surprise ready again. Or maybe nintendo will be cool and release the surprise 11.59 pm. That would be cool.... A little stupid but cool

who knows they just might do that....lol.......considering nintendo always make us wait......:(

Ryano

hockeyhero said:
Pythorne said:
wiipointsmaster said:

who knows they just might do that....lol.......considering nintendo always make us wait......:(

That would be very like Nintendo wouldn't it.....you never know, it could happen.

vpd1993

hey you know that link you gave us for some reason it won't work because of some next copyright thing so can you give another link some please respond thank you

giroblade

i think the idea of the check mii out channel was not worth waiting for unless they actually do add the prizes and i also think that would be pretty funny if they brought it out at 11:59

Werbung:

hockeyhero

another idea that came to me for the surprise is that nintendo might add more options in making mii's to make the check mii out channel more interesting..........maybe like clothes option....tattoo options......(lol....:p)

i dont know if someone else already posted this idea in this thread.....

what do you think?