workout routine

Werbung:

blze

i just try to do something everyday and keep myself interested.
run, push ups, sit ups, weights, w/e keeps me not just sitting
on my ass.

i used to do supplements but never had any luck. i am a skinny
mofo and used to be ripped like 2 0r 3 % body fat type shit when
i was trying them so didnt notice them to help too much.

but, for a skinny guy i have become fatty so im just trying to
get that jager belly recessed, rofl.

let me know what werks for you.

Well just saying that Lizard doesn't help much in telling you one that will work...... Are there certain areas that you want to target? You looking to lose wieght? to gain wieght? Build muscle? Tone muscle?
Need to know more information man and then I may be able to help ya

I bounced my old workout card;s I used to your yahoo email.

5 isolation workouts, 1 cardio log (cardio 20 min before the isolation routines, and on 1 of your 2 days off) you want to always have 1 day off everything, but do the cardio 6 days for 20 min. I would sometimes do extra cardio if I wasn't spent from the isolation routine but don't work out more than 40-50 minutes total per day for a couple months.

for real don't jump into my lists 100% unless you have talked to a MD. my leg routine was lame because I have bad knees (already had my left one fixed in '04 but its only %60 now)

LizardKing

alright, well a little more info about me.
i am in the military and i run all the time, situps, crunches, etc, but im skinny as well and want to bulk up because i want to start getting my body ready for football. I only weigh 155 lbs and would like to get up around 220. more of a half back type build or db. so i need a good leg workout and a good core workout. i have a good metabolism and run about 3 times a week right now. i eat horrible right now and just need more info on what to eat, how to get heavier through building muscle. thanks daddy, more info would be nice :D

DigitalSword

Well, im 5'11", and back to 220lbs(fat but muscular).

8 months ago i was 180lbs(and i looked good).

16 months ago i was 220lbs(and fat).

I dropped 40 lbs by getting my tongue pierced and working 60 hrs a week with occasional weekend visits to the gym.

no joke, keeping myself busy working 2 jobs payed off plus, the thing in my mouth worked placebo like to my hunger/taste buds and made me less hungry.

8 months ago i had my wisdom teeth yanked and ihad to take out my tongue ring which healed afterwards and i never went back to get it re-done.

obviously not healthy, i gained alot of muscle and alot of fat all at once after a few months cause i also ended up moving back home to moms stocked fridge instead of my apartment with 1 chipotle burrito/day.

I knwo this isnt by any means of a good example of getting in shape, but bounced back with alot of muscle with them chipotle burritos, now i just need to lose the fat....ofcourse now that my knee is shot, that may be hard.

daddy, aim me, i need counseling

|DS|

gaining weight is easy, just expensive. my daily diet when working out was:

get up eat high carb (low suger) breakfast, I did alot of oatmeal for cost reasons.

clean dishes, brush teeth ect

mix 2 drink bottles

1x 50%grape or apple juice and cretine to drink durring the workout
1x protine shake 30 grams for your weight is fine to drink right after you get done.

go work out, try and be 1/2 done with the cretine water durring the warm upo on the bike, or treadmill, I just did the bike to be easy on my knees

go through your routine, take a shower at the gym then get started on the protine shake.

go home

take a nap

I would drink 2 protine shakes durring the day between meals, and get up at 3-4 am for a 3rd every night, pluss eating low fat high protine meals with lots of fiber, fruits, raw vegies, good snack food.

you have to increase your calorie intake along with the freeweights to gain mass.

products I tried and liked:

Nitrox (thier might be a better nitric oxide booster on the market now, I have not looked in 2 years)
T-bomb (cycle 60 on, 30 off)
any multi vitamin 3 per day with main meals
creatine (get granular its cheaper)
protine! use a mix of soy and whey (don't listen to the bs that soy is old and dosent work)
weed smoke out before you lift, your able to focus on your movements and are too high to care what anyone thinks about how slow you lift)

remeber lifting big is bullshit if you cant do the movements precisly, you are wasting your time, food, and risking injury.

medic232

digi start swimming dude, and get your upper body back up, swimming will keep you from losing your leg strength and gets the tended stronger

medic232

ya like dad said, if your movement or range of motion is lowered due to the amout of the weight, you're going to heavy, like my buddy can take the 130lbs dumbs and bench em no problem, but if you make him go below a 90 degree he's fucked... so make sure you take the full range of motion

LizardKing

like i got the idea of what i need to get but i dunno where to start looking. give me some brand names and names of food, not just the ingrediants :p

creatine is lame....all it does is put water in your muscles and make you look big....thats just my opnion though :). I prefer the high protien meals along with a protien shake method if you're looking to put on some muscle....I've always liked Nitro-tech and Cell-tech. Those were my favorite things to use when I wanted to put on muscle.

Werbung:

Dirty

dont use any of that nasty shit.

Eat veggies, pasta, white meats and drink water not soda. Walk to the store dont drive. Be active, and do some pushups and sit ups.

thats all.