Worst movies of all times imho

Werbung:

Puppet

I don't watch many movies because I'm always on Punx, and I am celebrating the 39th anniversary of my 11th birthday. There will be cake and ice cream.

Dirty

DUDE YOUR LIKE 84!

And man... have you ever seen Steel, or movies with Hulk Hogan in them?

those movies you have listed are oscar worthy next to some of the shit out there.

blze

today puppet??? holy crap? youre not old! who keeps saying that shit? i thought you were gonna be like 103 or something, rofl. imma find them and beat them with their sisters' ipod!

i liked war of teh worlds, the end was a let down, happened to fast, but i already knew the story line so wasn't surprised. i really want to watch it with a phatty sound system tho, all i have is my tv sound.

im not really a movie person. i can get a list of shitty movies together tho after work for us all to laugh at.

example:
I saw "Beaches" in the theater. lol. but, hold on, i was 13 and went with this cute jewish girl who was sporting some 32D's under her sweater. yea, i hooked that up in the theater, true. point, that was THE WORST movie i ever saw in the theater. but it had a silver lining. ( . Y . )

Sortitout

blze said:
today puppet??? holy crap? youre not old! who keeps saying that shit? i thought you were gonna be like 103 or something, rofl. imma find them and beat them with their sisters' ipod!

i liked war of teh worlds, the end was a let down, happened to fast, but i already knew the story line so wasn't surprised. i really want to watch it with a phatty sound system tho, all i have is my tv sound.

im not really a movie person. i can get a list of shitty movies together tho after work for us all to laugh at.

example:
I saw "Beaches" in the theater. lol. but, hold on, i was 13 and went with this cute jewish girl who was sporting some 32D's under her sweater. yea, i hooked that up in the theater, true. point, that was THE WORST movie i ever saw in the theater. but it had a silver lining. ( . Y . )

32ds at 13? wtf?

Animal Mother

1. Stealth(totally retarted, waste of my money)
2. History of violence(retarted, yet hilarious)
3.HULK(just don't get that movie)
4. TAXI(the last one, that was just terrible)

Dirty

Sortitout said:
blze said:

example:

32ds at 13? wtf?

She grew up on a Jewish dairy farm!

DUH!!!

Deviant

Cabin Fever
Batman and Robin

Ema, did you read the Chronicles of Narnia? If you didn't, you probably thought it would be a Lord of the Rings type film. It's a childrens book ( a great one) and the movie folllowed the book quite well. Anyone see the Chronicles music video from SNL called Lazy Sunday? Funny as hell...it's all about the Hamiltons!

Lazy Sunday

Intro

http://www.punxclan.com/forums/chronic-les-of-narnia-vt4298.html?highlight=chronicles

Nobody liked it the first time - maybe they'll come around.

"'What Friends alum starred in films with Bruce Willis?'
We had the dope facts, it was scary:
Everyone stared in awe when we screamed 'Matthew Perry!'"

:lol:

Werbung: