Worst movies of all times imho

Werbung:

EMA

wow ya'll do take shit too fucking serious..lol i call my little brother jerk face...lol...now that's jsut the kiddig side of me...if i was being mean i could call you something else with a cuss word in it and i would sound something like reaper. lol can't believe you took "jerk face" seriously..haha

aww dilla called me big is strong...how nice of him

Puppet

Well, it came off as you being a turd but I understand. A lot of times people take what I'm saying way too seriously because they can't tell that I'm clowning with them. The opposite extreme would be that we all have cams on our computers some day so that you could see the expression on my face when I say it, but then I'd have to see you guys all the time and I don't think I could handle that.

imported_SuXoR

*smirk on face*

Hey Puppet, I've been working on a new avatar for you. What do you think?
93.2.jpg

Puppet

No, he happens to know that's what I drink. Not my avatar though. That would make me look like an alcoholic and I'm far from it.

EMA

Puppet said:
No, he happens to know that's what I drink. Not my avatar though. That would make me look like an alcoholic and I'm far from it.

i think you'd make a fun alcoholic...judging by the other night..lol..your fucking hilarious when your toasted

XxxRanciDxxX

AlphaEMA said:
worst movies
Narnia
Alexander
Wedding Crashers(bah hate it)

You have to be kidding me.

True alexander was the most homotastic movie ever made, but the other two are fucking awsome. Em, you need better taste in movies. heh

IMO: Worst movies ever. Three ninja's at mega mountain. And yes it has hulk hogan.

Battlefield earth. Sch a horrible movie made from an amazing book.

The dungeons and dragons movie. What a waste of a good movie license.

Ind3lible

XxxRanciDxxX said:
AlphaEMA said:
worst movies
Narnia
Alexander
Wedding Crashers(bah hate it)

You have to be kidding me.

True alexander was the most homotastic movie ever made, but the other two are fucking awsome. Em, you need better taste in movies. heh

IMO: Worst movies ever. Three ninja's at mega mountain. And yes it has hulk hogan.

Battlefield earth. Sch a horrible movie made from an amazing book.

The dungeons and dragons movie. What a waste of a good movie license.

How can this be so bad?!?!? It's got Hogan and Loni Anderson. If only Burt Reynolds joined the cast it would be a classic.
:p :p :p
LINK To the most awesomist awesome movie ever created on thi splanet earth!!!!

eng26dcfd

Inde that list is straight bullshit. Any "worst of" list that contains any of the police academy movies has got to be a bullshit fake list.

Werbung: