Would the G36E be comsiderd a Noob36E?

Stepsoft

i was seeing the mass increase of g36e users in combat and im gonig to wonder?
why is this gun so popular?
what happened to m4,ak,and scars?
tell me what u think of i think its a noobs gun with no skill
but then the recoil is pretty high though

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

well...this came cuz most user considers it as overpowered...i mean...so few in game weps can kill in two-three shots...i think is one of the favs of tha noob you know...like the AK...they dont care about the recoil..they say: "its pawaful, so im gunna try" add to this the scope...and you have a good wep...but..u see that not all noobs can drive it up so easily...cuz they dont consider the recoil...but generally..i think that between the noob population...is always gunna be a pop weapon...

DarkLink

Not really, the G36e costs 950 GP and the AK-47 and the SCAR-L or any other gun cost 800 GP.
The G36e costs 800 GP + Scope 150 GP = 950 GP.
The AK-47 and SCAR-L or any other gun cost 800 GP + Nothing = 800 GP.

As you can see, the G36e doesn't cost more than other guns.

Also, the G36e has high power and rate of fire, which is speed and power, the perfect combination. The only downside is the recoil. But as you get more experienced, you will be able to master the high recoil that comes with the gun.
I personally can jump and crouch at the same time and shoot.

Stepsoft

lol true but since it is overpowered (imo) then even with price dif it is still make u get more money
and side note: how does snowball fight give like 1k exp/gp per game?
i dont get it?

Pattack

I've used tons of different guns and the G36E isn't any more powerful from what I can tell... The only reason I use it still is because it was the best NX weapon I could buy. I have is for like 140 more days. :p

1_3__3_7

Well, I'm not amazing with it, but it really depends on how skilled you are with it.
For example, some people are beastly with the AK47, but I suck with it, but rather beastly with the SCAR16.

MooCowMan

lol true but since it is overpowered (imo) then even with price dif it is still make u get more money
and side note: how does snowball fight give like 1k exp/gp per game?
i dont get it?

Nooblets power leveling.. DON'T DO IT! It's freakin lame..

Not really, the G36e costs 950 GP and the AK-47 and the SCAR-L or any other gun cost 800 GP.
The G36e costs 800 GP + Scope 150 GP = 950 GP.
The AK-47 and SCAR-L or any other gun cost 800 GP + Nothing = 800 GP.

As you can see, the G36e doesn't cost more than other guns.

Also, the G36e has high power and rate of fire, which is speed and power, the perfect combination. The only downside is the recoil. But as you get more experienced, you will be able to master the high recoil that comes with the gun.
I personally can jump and crouch at the same time and shoot.

I never even thought about it like that, so you're right. I still like the G36 the best, it fits my playing style, aggressive but stylish :p

Early-Bird

Well, I like the scope...The acog scrolls side to side too slow!!!!!!!!!

It's got amazing power, accuracy, and the recoil....pfff....what recoil?!?!?!?

Just tap it!

Jordan B

I have a picture I found a while ago that you all need to see . Click on the attachment please .

Needs to be nerfed again when NOT scoped . Less power and lower ROF please . Too many noob G36E users .

The G36E is , and always has been , An . . . .

EPIC FAIL

Attachments

• lolrg4.jpg
    lolrg4.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 15

MooCowMan

I see someone's been owned by G36 one too many times.. Dude, shut up.. It's not an EPIC FAIL.. it's a really well rounded gun in game AND in real life. Maybe you should try it..

Werbung: