Would the G36E be comsiderd a Noob36E?

Arc

I personally hate the G36e in this game. I don't know why. It doesn't have too much recoil for me(unless scoped in), because I've use the AK alot. It has a good ROF, a good power... But it just doesn't fit me. I'd rather have an M4. K2, or just about any other AR or SMG... except for the AUG. I dislike that gun also.
Also, like Darklink said, the G36 is worth so much because of the attached scope. The same thing goes with the AUG

Werbung:

=OF=BigDaddy

I use the H&K G36E and love it. I am no noob either. I pwn several with it daily. I have used it in several other games to like Delta Force and Rainbow Six. You pick and use what you like. I would prefer the H&K G36KE for CQB, but it isn't available. It is a shorten version with a folding stock. Or even the H&K G36 with the 40mm AG36 underbarrel grenade launcher. That would be sweet!!!

I think a noob weapon would be the M-16 A3 and thats just because it is the stock weapon.

hk_g36e.jpg

H&K G36KE
hk_g36ke.jpg

zumza

I think the g36e is the best overall gun is can be used far range close range and mid range so i think this gun is good for everyone

Jordan B

I see someone's been owned by G36 one too many times.. Dude, shut up.. It's not an EPIC FAIL.. it's a really well rounded gun in game AND in real life. Maybe you should try it..

Ok , look . Don't talk bad on these forums and don't mock me and tell me to shut up .

I have tryed the G36E on Combat Arms , and will be making threads shortly about EVERY SINGLE weapon on combat arms , and reviewing them .

My view of the G36E is this - Overpowered , Under recoiled , Too high ROF .

Don't flame me , This is the truth .

Sure , they nerfed it once so that you get absolutely MASSIVE recoil when scoped , but when not scoped its far too deadly .

So they should either nerf it again or make it 1,100 GP like the Sr-25 . It's just as good as a sniper as the SR-25 is .

Btw , for the record , that picture wasn't mine , I found it on the world wide web .
I thought it humouresly told the truth . So there , lol .

bandicer

dude personally i love the g36 and that dosn't mean i'm a noob i can own with any other gun either a shottie smg or sniper but hey it's fun to kill a noob sniper with it and they juss say i hack lol

oh and to get rid of the scoped recoil juss tap it unless you can aim like me ; )

MooCowMan

Ok , look . Don't talk bad on these forums and don't mock me and tell me to shut up .

I have tryed the G36E on Combat Arms , and will be making threads shortly about EVERY SINGLE weapon on combat arms , and reviewing them .

My view of the G36E is this - Overpowered , Under recoiled , Too high ROF .

Don't flame me , This is the truth .

Sure , they nerfed it once so that you get absolutely MASSIVE recoil when scoped , but when not scoped its far too deadly .

So they should either nerf it again or make it 1,100 GP like the Sr-25 . It's just as good as a sniper as the SR-25 is .

Btw , for the record , that picture wasn't mine , I found it on the world wide web .
I thought it humouresly told the truth . So there , lol .
It's nothing personal.. I've heard people calling the G36E fail WAY too much..

they're trying to be realistic, the G36E is a light accurate gun In real life too..

ugotmilk

Your help!

side note: how does snowball fight give like 1k exp/gp per game?
i dont get it?

You put a partner up against a wall and he shoots causing splash to himself then you can use your shovel to break the iceand you get exp and gp, have fun if you do it!

Oh yeah and the g3 is still nub, I use my scar-L and mp5a4 and a sr25 sandfire

Werbung:

MooCowMan

You put a partner up against a wall and he shoots causing splash to himself then you can use your shovel to break the iceand you get exp and gp, have fun if you do it!

Oh yeah and the g3 is still nub, I use my scar-L and mp5a4 and a sr25 sandfire

Power Leveling has been patched thankfully.. and still against the rules. Don't encourage people to break the rules!