Xenoche (A.K.A_Mr_Divine) has entered the building

Xenoche

Hello everybody, I am Xenoche, or Xeno or whateva. Got refered to this nifty lil` site by Ben_xX, and think its wikid. I`ve made a fair few maps and love a new web commune to solve all my map making issues :yay:

So you dont forget who I am, heres a picture of a man with a cactus

[attachmentid=691]

Werbung:

Xeridanus

Greeitngs and salutations from the far beyond!

*grins* i have no idea who or what red is...

PS< hmm. our names could get mixed up. at least the shortened versions anyway.

Benx_X

lol dont think so because your Xer and his Xeno XD oh any way xeno i didnt tell you that i dont log on bnet any more

Xenoche

Xenoche's gf here. Just to let you know it was Mavus who told me about the site and then I showed it to him, and he liked it so joined...... all cleared up now.... :D

Mavus

:D yeah me and Xeno (not Xeridanus, even though i know you to xeridanus :S) started working on a map a little while back but it was put on hold... So I showed him wc3anvil just before. Damn I forgot I have no moderating powers... I was going to remove the pic... (note to self remember moderating powers only in GTW forums)

Mavus

I am quite harsh when it comes to rules... Well lately I have been. If I think that anyone would find it rude/offencive I immeadiately remove and warn... but anyway... (rambling on and on...)

Viper

Lol welcome and i noticed that abot you last night mavus you have to do everytinhg by the book even if it is written in elvish

Werbung: