Yo momma jokes

masterchief98

Hey im looking for some cool yo momma jokes. Here are a few that most of you probably know.

Yo momma so stupid she sold her car for gas money.
Yo momma so fat she saw a bus and said TWINKY!
Yo momma so stupid she jumped over a glass wall to see what was on the other side

Yo momma so ugly that when she was a stripper, they paid her to keep clothes on
Yo momma so old she sat behind jesus in the third grade.
Yo momma so stupid she put lipstick on her head just to make up your mind.

Thank you.

Werbung:

docboy22

yo momma so stupid she stared at orange juice cuz it said concentrate
yo momma like a light a 2 year old turns here on
yo momma so ugly they tied a stake around her neck so the dog would play with her
yo daddy so ugly he dont have a fade his hair's running from his face
yo momma so fat she went in the ocean and spain claimed here as the new world

SPARTANZ77

master,you have the second one wrong its

yo momma is so fat she saw a school bus full of white people andd SAID STOP THAT TWINKY!

SpIkE_JoNzE

Yo momma is so damn big that when she walks people say OMG that truck is pulling back
Yo momma is so big that when she takes a taxi...her guardian angel follows her in another taxi..

ill find sum more...and YAY!!!! funny jokes lol...

docboy22

Yo momma goes to college and makes a damn good chilli!
Oh pwnt

Yo momma is so damn big that when she walks people say OMG that truck is pulling back
Yo momma is so big that when she takes a taxi...her guardian angel follows her in another taxi..

ill find sum more...and YAY!!!! funny jokes lol...
just never tell a joke again I'm sorry its just not your thing. Btw mine are not off websites my friends take my jokes and but them on the sites

SpIkE_JoNzE

just never tell a joke again I'm sorry its just not your thing. Btw mine are not off websites my friends take my jokes and but them on the sites

yeah dude...i was expecting that...its pretty difficult for me to write jokes in english...but it worth a try dont ya think...?

Werbung: