Yo

Tywar

I'm famous upon most Zelda forums, and on some of them, I take charge of their chain of comand, mostly an admin =D I call myself the 'Admin of Time' XD Well, I came here because I was bored, I realy wanted to see if Theherolink_1 was telling the truth about the free wii points... If he was lieing, I wont be active here... D: I know, its not nice, but I wont be led in here like some rodent taking the bait, my pride just cant accept that...

Well, rule number one about me:

1. Zelda pwns all.

Got that Straight? Okay... :p

Question while I'm here, If he was telling the truth, how do they get the wii points over to the wii? Its confuseing me.

Werbung:

killman360

Hey welcome to wii pros.:D Admin of time.... i like that. that is a cool nickname or anything like that. and yes zelda is awsome. I hope you enjoy the site! Once you get the coin's you pm matt, then he e-mail's the card number or mails you the card itself. Hope that is what you were wanting to know. if not, tell me your question with a little more detail.

Tywar

killman360 said:
Hey welcome to wii pros.:D Admin of time.... i like that. that is a cool nickname or anything like that. and yes zelda is awsome. I hope you enjoy the site!

Thanks man ^^

Rule number two about me... Into a deeper look...

2. OoT Pwns all.

Got that? Good :p

killman360

Tywar said:
killman360 said:
Hey welcome to wii pros.:D Admin of time.... i like that. that is a cool nickname or anything like that. and yes zelda is awsome. I hope you enjoy the site!

Thanks man ^^

Rule number two about me... Into a deeper look...

2. OoT Pwns all.

Got that? Good :p
Yes, Majorly! it destroy's all!:D

Werbung: