Your 9/11/01 memories :/

Werbung:

Miran_Eitan

I was traveling with my Israeli Grandpa, who was still on his greencard, at seatac airport in Seattle. We were just leaving the airport when it got swarmed with security. We watched the plane fly into the second tower on the TV in the main lobby.

Master_7

I was at college and had just left MCSE class, when someone came running down the walkway outside screaming that a plane had hit a building... I didn't understand what was going on but I proceeded to the student center so I could get a snack and watch TV. I knew something was up, because the second I walked in, the entire student center was filled with people in complete silence, watching the 2 big screens... at that second I watched as the 2nd plane hit... I thought, is this a movie. Then realized it was not, and was in complete shock. I knew at that second and I even remember telling someone beside me, that we would be going to war very soon. All I could think about was, this is our Peral Harbor, I wanted the SOBs to pay for what they had done.

Never Forget

spuznick242

I was only in first grade at the time. The only thing I remember really was hearing about some terrorist attack by my teachers in Catholic School. We we're allowed to do anything because of the attack, but I was so young at the time I really didnt understand anything or what was happening. But I remeber the day very well, and I will always remember it.

KuSH

Holy hell you guys are youngish..

I got woke up by my uncle(skipping school *cough*) who we we're staying with [and other family].. and he's a Platoon SGT. for the MP.. and i walked out in the living room not knowing what is going on then i looked up and saw the 2nd one hit.. i looked around in the living room and remember seeing all of his army bags, uniforms, everything in the living room was army green.. he had to move the couch because there wasn't enough floor space.. he told me "i know I'm going to get the call... i have to be ready"... within the next hour or so he got a call.. packed up. and went to base..

one hell of a day.
Hooah -KuSH

Werbung: