Your Favorite Wc Character?

Benx_X

My new favorite wc character is Kelendras!!... actually, he's a character I made up for a campaign i'm making that takes place in the warcraft universe...

But he still rocks!!

[/b]
lol whats he/she like as in a description?

Werbung:

Tenebrae

Well, HE is a nightelf soldier that fought during the War of the Ancients, until he was sucked into a portal that led to a demonic world, where he was captured and forced into slavery for about ten thousand years. After that, the demons took him to Draenor, where he was thrown in the orcish prisons. The orcs decided to make sport of him, so they had him fight in the arena, where he befriended an Eredar Paladin named Galathorn. The two of them escape when the orcs are ordered to march to the dark portal and fight off the humans coming through. They try to get through the portal and back to Azeroth, but that's when Ner'Zhul opens all of those other portals and tears the world apart.
Kelendras wakes up not too long afterwards, and has no clue what to do. So he wanders Draenor for a few years, and eventually finds Galathorn again. They both bump into the bloodelves on Draenor, at which point Kelendras meets Funestus, a bloodelf assassin who eventually becomes his arch enemy.
That's pretty much all i've got on his story so far. Kelen and Galathorn eventually get back to Azeroth during the WoW time period.
Below is a picture of Kelendras after he defeats a group of bloodelf rogues and takes their equipment.

Benx_X

Well, HE is a nightelf soldier that fought during the War of the Ancients, until he was sucked into a portal that led to a demonic world, where he was captured and forced into slavery for about ten thousand years. After that, the demons took him to Draenor, where he was thrown in the orcish prisons. The orcs decided to make sport of him, so they had him fight in the arena, where he befriended an Eredar Paladin named Galathorn. The two of them escape when the orcs are ordered to march to the dark portal and fight off the humans coming through. They try to get through the portal and back to Azeroth, but that's when Ner'Zhul opens all of those other portals and tears the world apart.
Kelendras wakes up not too long afterwards, and has no clue what to do. So he wanders Draenor for a few years, and eventually finds Galathorn again. They both bump into the bloodelves on Draenor, at which point Kelendras meets Funestus, a bloodelf assassin who eventually becomes his arch enemy.
That's pretty much all i've got on his story so far. Kelen and Galathorn eventually get back to Azeroth during the WoW time period.
Below is a picture of Kelendras after he defeats a group of bloodelf rogues and takes their equipment.

[/b]
did you make that model? looks cool

Tenebrae

Heck yes I did. I've also got a Soldier version, a Prisoner version, and I'm working on his ultimate Warrior version, which has the two scimitars plus a really big sword attached to his back, which he will be able to switch to.

Tenebrae

Thanks, but it probably won't be done for a pretty long time. I'm still working on the models of the characters, which there will be a lot of. And then there's going to be a lot of levels.

Plus, I'm still working on the main story. I'm planning on mixing it in with the events after WC3, but I'm still trying to get all the details down on that.
And then I'm kind of contemplating whether or not I should wait 'till GTW is finished and use the physics used in that mod. But I've already done a lot of work on the models, so maybe not.

Undead_Lives

Guys, if you want to talk about Tenebrae's campaign, he's got his own thread for that.
Ah yes, Anubarak. In some ways better than Arthas, in others, HELL NO.

Benx_X

Guys, if you want to talk about Tenebrae's campaign, he's got his own thread for that.
[/b]
he could bring arthas down easly in a 1v1 before he becomes the lich king.... arthas will have trouble damaging him because of his armor+ ability and his locust swarm

Tenebrae

Guys, if you want to talk about Tenebrae's campaign, he's got his own thread for that.[/b]

Yeah, sorry, I probably shoulda' mentioned that...

[/b]

Who cares if Anubarak could beat him 1v1! Arthas' armor is sexy!... uh, I mean, its wicked awesome.... :/

MeTaL GuArD

Well, maybe a warden would survive, cause she has Blink. Blink around till the revived units go splat and then fight the DK again. Though that isnt good either as DK would regen a bit aswell then. Or just kill DK before you kill the army. :p But that is very hard too, unless using NE.

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

Uhh... i dont see anything particularly good vs Undead in their arsenal. Only thing i seen that can hurt only Undead was Paladin's Holy Light of Humans.