Your Favorite Wc Character?

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

Not if you put your units in front. For instance, in my opinion, Starfall is one of the best moves ever. Keep PotM protected, and in any base, it's good game.

MeTaL GuArD

I like slamming spells. Though they need the hero to come close to the units for it to work, the effects are nice. My favorite is probably War Stomp for its stun.

1ll1d4n

Check the Avatar, check the name. Blizz should make a single player adventure/RPG where u play as Illidan. I don't know, they could make it about his exploits after Arthas kicks his ass, like, he continues his seclusion, or maybe traveling Azeroth to become stronger, then slay Arthas and banish Ner' Zhul permanently. Or maybe they could make it about the first war w/ Sargeras, or maybe you get revenge on Furion, that would be sum 1337 c0rn3r ju$7!ss d00dz

(I said leet corner justice dudes. See, street corner justice was this rly shitty movie that took 2 hours of my life from me, and I want vengeance against that piece of rat shit. And DotA, which sux so much ass and makes map makers like myself angry, and CoTM which leaks like a diaper being used to cover a broken fire hydrant, and as such killed my still being made campaign, all od my maps, and almost cost me a computer.)

Fladian

Amazing. This thread is nearly half a year old... I am supposed to close this now without any second of hesitation, but I guess I can keep it open because the section seems quite... um... dead... do not try to revive threads in the near future though, Illidan.

Werbung: