your favourite sport

Benx_X

ok well thise forums a bit in-active so thought i should make a thread any way my favourite sport is AFL (Australian football legue)

Werbung:

Kem Rixen

I'm not really a sports fan, but if I have to I'll watch baseball, besides football (the American version), no other sport is really that big in this part of the country. Soccer, basketball, and especially hockey, are really not all that important over here.

MeTaL GuArD

Well, if i have to type my favorites, theyre are: Boxing and Wrestling(which is probably more showing off than sport... :troll: ). And also Carling/Curling/How its spelled.

Fladian

Well, that's an easy one for me. Football/Soccer, without any second of hesitation. Despite that I play it about two times a year, I am still a proud supporter of SC Heerenveen, and follow it at any possible time.
I'm not too good in the sport myself, partly because I had no interest in it for quite a long time. It came a bit late for me, and I was too old to actually do anything with it. Nowadays, I play it about two times a year together with a few other friends. Imagine this: About six people who got an office-job try to play football/soccer together. We take an entire day to play it, but every ten minutes we take a break of about half an hour. :p
Of those friends, I'm the only one who supporters a team though.

<div align="center">
sc_heerenveen.gif

the logo of S(port) C(lub) Heerenveen</div>

Besides that, I don't have any particular interest in any other sport. I hear a thing or two about hand-ball, tennis and hockey once in a while, but I hold no real interest to it. If I had to pick one out of those three, I'd probably go for tennis, but all in all, I suck in pretty much all four of them, so... :p

Undead_Lives

Stupid Americans had to make up a game and call it football even though you hardly use your feet against the ball.
I'd much rather call soccer football. Maybe I should move to Europe..

Raiju

Long live the REAL football! ^^

Football and Volley (fighting is not a sport imo, but if you consider that way: Capoeira)

I can brag about being quite good in volley and capoeira but, im not the football player i wished to be, but i can kick a little ass =)

I support the Aguillas of Guadalajara as my favorite team, as for local team, the Tamaulipas FC

Moagrim

My favourite sports wouldhaveto be Boxing and Rugby, football is ok but Scotland are sh*te at it so that puts me off :p.

If gladiator fighting was a sport I'd watch that, as long as it was like sick criminals getting killed :) . lol

Moagrim

Well seing as I hate the ancient romans (I'm a Pict, lol) that seems unlikeky. Lotsa other cultures had Fighting arenas, I'll vouch for them.

Oh, annd I'm good at basketball too :p

maTt540

Most of my favorite sports are really "Get down and attack people style" sports. Like Many people have already said, football is fun, Boxing and wrestling (Not the fake pro wrestling, but ACTUAL wrestling, olympic style I mean), though I have other sports I like to do, like swimming (Go ahead and laugh) and running. Out of them, I need to decide if its boxing or wrestling I like best...mmmm...

Werbung: