your favourite sport

Werbung:
My favorite sport is football and UFC fighting (if u guys dont no wut that is...it is like street fighting but n a ring and u get 2 do wut ever u want) Right now im n football,then once that is over i will join UFC and kick sum ass n that 2....

Fladian

PE? Oh yeah, that's been a while. I haven't had PE for two years now... after I graduated from High school, that is. Not that I really would mind it though, about 90% of the time we played football anyway, and I wasn't particular good in that either. :p Luckily I wasn't always chosen last for a team. There wasn't anyone who could keep the ball when I was his direct opponent. I even managed to get the ball from professional players. :p I'm not sure if I still can...

Nowadays, the only bit of excercise I do is walking to school from the train station, or to the train station from my home... besides that, once a year, a few friends and I play a game of football at a nearby field. We play for about eight hours in total; usually staying there 'till night time. Fact is that we all have (except one) have a desk job and are in a horrible shape. In other words, every 5 - 10 minutes, we take a break because we're plainly exhausted. :p

Fladian

This is an old thread... but because of the lack of activity, I'll let it go. ^^

I only sport once a year, but I probably mentioned that somewhere before. Walking the stairs at school, the trip from the train station to school, my project-day (every wednesday) and walking to class every day is pretty much all excercise I have. And then people ask me why I tire quickly after a little bit of walking. :p (at least some people I know still dance)

Werbung:

Alekill

well i guess i revived this thread without meening it :p
now i watch football every sunday wich is sweet and i'm hoping the seahawks make it all the way again this year