Your IQ?

Werbung:

-=GhosT=-

Congratulations, Ghost!
Your IQ score is 117

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

T_T i know where i made mistake

Squishy-1

I remember taking this quiz but it said my iq was 143 and i was most powerful in my analitcal section of my brain ok i just retook it and this is it
Congratulation,______!
Your IQ score is 132

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Find out more in your personalized 15-page IQ Report. It's ready right now!

Arkidas

Congratulations, Arkidas!
Your IQ score is 117

processor2_s.gif

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Raiju

that wont work for me, answering english questions is not the same thing

besides, i dont believe in Q.I (yeah, in spanish its Q.I)

MeTaL GuArD

Congratulations, MeTaL Guard!
Your IQ score is 120

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Like wow, in wc3 map Test your IQ i had the same result.

Undead_Lives

What a scam...why would an IQ test need to know your zipcode, education, and your first and last name? I never take these. You probably shouldn't either. Giving away your information is a way to get mega spam in your email. And with a Zipcode, in your mail too.

Werbung: