Your IQ?

Fladian

I guess I'll take one a little later as well... though the site does seem to recognize my old email.

I have some doubts about IQ tests...

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

Hm well, i didnt type a Zipcode at all there, because:
1. I dont know what the *beep* is it :p

why would an IQ test need to know your zipcode, education[/b]

Well, about the education, i think they might want to check how intelligent are people on different levels of education?

Undead_Lives

Next time JaCeK, please put more into your post.
Well, about the education, i think they might want to check how intelligent are people on different levels of education?[/b]
A good IQ test is completely oblivious to your person. By that, I mean it shouldn't matter where your from or how much education you have. It should be completely anonymous.

Jacek

Sorry, but I love flamethrowers ;] I wonder what for are few of questions in this IQ (QI in some countries xD). Some are soooooo easy you must be real idiot to don't answer correctly.

Warnicro

IQ isn't a reliable meter to test either intelligence or smartness.

IQ is a real American/western thing, I often refer it as a brag-meter, instead IQ meter.

IQ test all relate to where you grew up (1st,2nd or 3rd wold), what you did on education and what you are taught in life.

For instance a head of tribe somewhere in the central parts of Africa can have the same intelligence or even a higher intelligence than a business man in America.

If you let them take a IQ test, it guaranteed that the African guy scores lower, that the guy from America.

That is mearly an example.

Fladian

I'll give a full quote when I get home later today, but this is from what I remember: "IQ-tests only test the rational mind, not the creative mind. I didn't understand the test, and the test didn't understand me." (- DJ Rick v. Velthuysen)

Werbung: