Now Playing - What every forum needs!

Werbung:

Raiju

Unfortunately, not the one I thought it was...
[/b]

well, bad for you

still, its **beep** funny this music, my buddy said that Klas van der Eerdeen is the name of the guy

dutch i such a, "liquid" language. and you guys say that spanish is fast

Fladian

You should listen to the DJ's I like :p to be taught to talk-fast is funny enough.
I used to go to 'speech-classes' when I was a little kid because I spoke too fast. Except for my mother, no one could really understand me properly. I don't talk as fast anymore nowadays, though I can still use quite a pace not many (normal) people can keep up. The only problem I have, I can't talk properly without saying "uh" every few seconds.

It's rap, Raiju. If it would be slow, it just... wouldn't be good. Well, it isn't good in my opinion :p But then again, I don't like rap. In all honestly, I doubt that 'Klas van der Eerdeen' is a name of a guy. 'Klas' can be translated to 'class' in English. Van der Eerden is a name alright.

MeTaL GuArD

Iced Earth - Damien <--- really in my opinion its one of their best songs

Iron Maiden - Man on the Edge

Iced Earth - Highway to *beep*

Raiju

You should listen to the DJ's I like :p to be taught to talk-fast is funny enough.
I used to go to 'speech-classes' when I was a little kid because I spoke too fast. Except for my mother, no one could really understand me properly. I don't talk as fast anymore nowadays, though I can still use quite a pace not many (normal) people can keep up. The only problem I have, I can't talk properly without saying "uh" every few seconds.

It's rap, Raiju. If it would be slow, it just... wouldn't be good. Well, it isn't good in my opinion :p But then again, I don't like rap. In all honestly, I doubt that 'Klas van der Eerdeen' is a name of a guy. 'Klas' can be translated to 'class' in English. Van der Eerden is a name alright.
[/b]

well i love rap, but, i must say in my sparse knowledge about the Netherlands, dutch rap is not so good

the name of the guy is "Klaas"

Werbung:

Fladian

Dutch rap really isn't all that great, that's a fact. 'Klaas', is a name :p

Listening to:
Christian Walz - Wonderchild (listening live)