Now Playing - What every forum needs!

Werbung:

Fladian

Simon Webbe's 'No Worries' have been ranked quite high on the Top 40 recently. Though I wasn't fond on the song No Worries at the start, the more I heard it, the more I started to like it. When I read the lyrics of the song, I started to enjoy the song quite much. Therefore, I downloaded it only recently. To add to it, I also downloaded two other songs from him, which don't sound bad at all.
The album is in my 'downloading list' at the moment.

Therefore:
Simon Webbe - No worries
Simon Webbe - After all this time
Simon Webbe - Lay your hands

MeTaL GuArD

Iced Earth - Number of the Beast (original was made by Iron Maiden)

Iced Earth - Iced Earth (sounds odd but its the song's name :p Another one that i like)

Iron Maiden - Powerslave (again one i like)
Iron Maiden - Aces High

Raiju

Argh Metal_G you ONLY listen to "Iced Earth"?

Im not listening nothing because today is carnival's music day! jajajajajajajajajaja

Segura na boca do caranguejo! Ai delícia ai ai delíciaaaaaaaaaaaa

P!nS

Deathspell Omega - Kénôse Part.II

Atypic album, only 3 tracks, but respectively 15 mins, 11 mins and 9 mins, it can be classified as Raw Black Metal. Really nice ambience.

MeTaL GuArD

And yes Raiju i hear to mostly Iced Earth. :p But sometimes to Blind Guardian(and Demons & Wizards) too, or Iron Maiden, Metallica. But im the type of guy who likes to hear a specific song each day when its good. As i love to hear to Iced Earth's Damien or The Hunter each day.

Blind Guardian - Nightfall

Blind Guardian - The Bard's Song - In the Forest(one of my 2 best favorites by Blind Guardian, no rock music at all, only normal guitars)

Blind Guardian - The Bard's Song - The Hobbit(the second best favorite :p)

Werbung:

P!nS

High Tone - Sushit

A really nice dub band, I tip you their last album, Wave Digger, where they mix electronic and drum'n'bass to their dub.

fx045.jpg