Now Playing - What every forum needs!

Fladian

I mean it differently, Pins. I don't have any influence on what the DJ's decide to play on the radio, especially during this time of the day, when I'm listening to the Top 40.
'Jan Smit' a well known singer out here, is not really my taste of music. Actually, it isn't my taste of music at all. Come to think of it, I rarely like Dutch music.

Anyway, I have no specific liking to Metal or anything else. Rock is just fine for me too.

Werbung:

ragingspeedhorn

Rob's 2 first solo albums were great P!NS, not jsut Hellbilly :)

Concerning the new In Flames album, *beep* no it is not melo death anylonger, neither was the last album from them. I think the new album is very shitty and sounds too much like crappy Nu-Metal :(

Electro, what bands do you lsiten to there? One of my favorites must be Warren Suicide :)

P!nS

In electro, I love :
Aphex Twin
Squarepusher
Autechre
The Prodigy (Now Playing : Narayan)
Vitalic
Miss Kittin
Laurent Garnier
Atari Teenage Riot
Chemical Brothers
The Future SOund Of London
Goldfrapp
Gonzales
Interlope
Kiko
Les Rythmes Digitales
Mlada Fronta
Morcheeba
Mr Oizo
Pendulum
No Jazz
St Germain
The Hacker

This is my top of the top electro, there is a lot more but here's my fav :D

Raiju

yoh P!nS, what about Pandemonic HyperBlast? (now playing, from Anaal Nathrak)

from eletronic, i like DJMarlboro and MCFox (mcfox is funk)

P!nS

Dark Tranquillity - Lost To Apathy

I really love Dark Tranquillity. Outstanding death melodic, everyone should try their last album, Character, it is very melodic and impressively well-done. The voice may be difficult for some people since it's a death metal voice, but really, another voice would have been ridiculous.
Their older albums are less accessible.

Werbung:

MeTaL GuArD

No i cant! :yay: [/joke]

Hunter - T.E.L.I... (man, this song is creeping me out, the words... Still i like it)

Iced Earth - God of Thunder

Meh, i seem to be a bit low ranged in the music i like from my list...