Now Playing - What every forum needs!

Thursday

while mapping i have a certain playlist... includes thrice, NIN, panic! at the disco, offspring, and some others, atm whats on is

Nine Inch Nails - The Line Begins to Blur

Werbung:

Fladian

R. Kelly ft. Sean Paul, Akon - Slow wind remix

I can't say I heard of it before until only a few minutes ago when someone I just met send this to me. Despite I have no particular interest to any of the three creators I do like the song.

Fladian

That means he's quite loyal to it. :p

Kim Wilde - Cambodia
Vorwerk - Cambodia

I'm comparing them. =) I like Vorwerk's one better though.

N00byStance

Nightwish was for me like first girl you have spelt with. :) Now I'm opening myself on Altaria, Stratovarius, Blind Guardian, Iced Earth and Hammerfall. The last one is my favorite now. ;] Scandinavs do good metal.

Fladian

Raiju, I have that song on my computer for a while now. I once heard a fragment of it, and I liked it, and immediately downloaded it because I happen to have my download program in front of me. But despite downloading it, I have yet to listen to it. :p
Any comments on it?

Scatman John - Scatman's World

Old song... but nice song.

Raiju

Raiju, I have that song on my computer for a while now. I once heard a fragment of it, and I liked it, and immediately downloaded it because I happen to have my download program in front of me. But despite downloading it, I have yet to listen to it. :p
Any comments on it?

Scatman John - Scatman's World

Old song... but nice song.
[/b]

Scatman John?Wow you dont look like the type that listen to him, jaja!

Somehow, Audioslave's "Be Yourself" and "What you Are" songs remember me of Coldplay "Clocks" and "Speed of Sound"

Audioslave - Doesn't remind me

Fladian

Then I'll try to listen to them as soon as possible. Especially because 'Clocks' is my favorite song of Coldplay and I'm pretty fond on 'Speed of Sound' as well.

Scatman isn't really the type of mine to listen to, but they hold a lot of memories because they used to be a giant hit back in the time when I still listened a lot to music. (I stopped listening to most music for a long time)

I found an old tape with some old songs on it and I downloaded several of them. They're still pretty good.

DJ Bobo - Freedom

P!nS

Dillinger Escape Plan - 43% Burnt

This is Mathcore metal, really complex structures and quite violent. Meshuggah represent them.

Werbung:

refl3ction

tweaker - doom 3 theme song

pretty cool if ure nito heavy metal without a lot of words

this song u can get here and it will also be part of my D3RPG, ull hear it evry boss battle and the beginning movie will have it.