Now Playing - What every forum needs!

Fladian

Lasgo - Something

I'm in a desperate search for a song named 'If I could (What I would do)' of Vanessa Daou. If anyone happens to have the song available, could you please contact me a.s.a.p.?

Werbung:

Squishy-1

every rose has its thorn ~ poison
1985 ~ bowling for soup
Kimosabe ~ BT
Sanctuary ~ Utada hikaru
Imaginary places ~ school bus driver
99 Red Baloons ~ gold finger
Innuendo ~ queen
Sugar ~ system of a down
Flight of the bumble bee ~ i dont know
Mammals ~ blood hound gang
Zanarkand (finalfantasy 10 theme) ~ Utada Hikaru
Minority ~ green day
my most commonly listened to songs according to my media player

Fladian

Fladian,why don't you simply use Limewire? I could probably find it for you....illegally :D
[/b]
I'm not familiar with Limewire. But if you could find it, I would appreciate it a lot. A friend of mine is searching for the song and she has sent about everyone she knew out for it to find it, still with no success. I personally use Emule for all my download purposes, but it is well known for not being a fast downloading program.
I heard about 30 seconds of the song as well, and I can't say I don't like it, so I would like to have it too. If you could get it... I would appreciate it. =)

Listening to:
Foolsgarden - Lemon Tree (Dance Version)

P!nS

Asian Dub Foundation - Flyover

Just bought their last, "Tank", well I'm not impressed and a bit sceptic. It sounds cool and dub, but really not like their older stuff. I'll have to listen it more.

Fladian

MSN or just by a plain email, whichever you prefer. You'll receive my email in a PM shortly. =) Very appreciated.

The song is (probably) not really my taste, but the 30 seconds I heard of it were pretty good to me. But it is mostly to make someone else happy than that I do it for myself.

Spin Doctors - Two Princess

Moagrim

Song sent, Enjoy !

(if that doesn't work then i'll add you on msn and give it 2 you then but i've sent an email anyway)

2pac &dr.dre-california love

Fladian

Great, thanks. I have some problems playing it, but it was complaining about something of my media player, so that's probably my fault. :p

Robbie Williams - Come undone

Moagrim

Sunrise of Flutes-Jeremy Soule

This song is from Elder Scrolls:Oblivion I feel like buying the game now because i like the music so much :p.

Werbung: