31,949 and counting

Swearengen

DiLLa said:
rgr!! let the leaders of the country's fight each other who the fuck ever started this war thing :(

"Now entering the ring for the United States--- Big Oil."

"And in the opposite corner--- Saddam Hussein"

Ding,ding. Thump. "And Saddam is down. There's the 10 count."

"And...Ohmygod, Jim!!!! Big Oil has gone mad!!! He's punched out the ref!!! Now Big Oil is into the crowd and beating Americans and Iraqis indiscriminately!!!! And he's stealing all their wallets!!! Is there no one who can stop Big Oil!!! Its a slaughter down there!!!"

Werbung:

Sortitout

Swearengen said:
DiLLa said:
rgr!! let the leaders of the country's fight each other who the fuck ever started this war thing :(

"Now entering the ring for the United States--- Big Oil."

"And in the opposite corner--- Saddam Hussein"

Ding,ding. Thump. "And Saddam is down. There's the 10 count."

"And...Ohmygod, Jim!!!! Big Oil has gone mad!!! He's punched out the ref!!! Now Big Oil is into the crowd and beating Americans and Iraqis indiscriminately!!!! And he's stealing all their wallets!!! Is there no one who can stop Big Oil!!! Its a slaughter down there!!!"

lmfao

Hypnos

Doesn't look like we have to worry about being in Iraq much longer. We'll be moving next door to Iran here soon...with the election of Hamas and the restarted nuclear program. I find two things about all this very ironic:

1) There would be no terrorists in Iraq if Saddam was still in power - He would not stand for these foreign terrorists blowing ship up in his country. If anyone was going to kill and blow shit up it would have been him. Saddam was contained, we had his oil coming to us, there was stability.

2) Bush has been talking about democracy in the middle east since 9/11. Well now Iran has democraticly elected a known terrorist organization to power. GG.

BillyTheKid

Dirty said:
31,949 deaths in Iraq up to the date of 1 January 2006.

26,045 of the 31,949 dead are innocent civilians.

This number is over 3 weeks old, and counting everyday.

In a statement on its website, Iraq Body Count says "many if not most civilian casualties will go unreported".

What are we fighting for, who are we fighting and who benifits from this murder? The facts are here, think about it.

See the world with open eyes, make your own judgements and choose your path.
thats fucked up.
but either way were screwed. the way i look at it these are the options (both suck)
1. Troops are pulled out immediatley as a few years pass the strength of Iraws new central government will begin detererate and a slow and steady pace, the government is replaced by a dictatorship (terrorists dictatators etc..) and they use the figures dirty posted to recruit more soldiers.
2. We stay as long as necesary to help Iraq stabilize its newly found Government. But as time passes the people of the USA begin to wonder more and more WTF ARE DOING THERE, and the awnser well i dont think there is a logical one yet. The People begin to distrust the government more and more, and also if we stay numerous lives and great thinkers are wasted wether they be US soldiers or Iraqi civilians.

Either way were fucked at this point, in short we have started a holy war that will probably not stop until we leave and even then we cannot stop them from attacking Us soil.

Bush obvoiusly did not pay attention to the actions of his father who did not go after saddam and invade bagdhad because he saw no acceptable exit strategy were as his dumbass son bush pulled a rambo on us

eng26dcfd

I agree these people more than likly are not going to change. Violence is engrained in there way of life. The reason this shit didn't happen before is cause Saddam had the balls to shot a couple on tv every now and then and that kept them in line somewhat.

Hetfield14

all this shit makes me cry, i'm for the war, i wish people would do what suxor says and agree to disagree, i have to watch fox news every night just to keep myself from becoming depressed by all the anti-american sentiment that i'm seemingly drowning in every day

Casualty

seems like no matter what the owrld does to help the middle east they are dead set on fighting.

iran is determined to get nukes, afghanistan is improving but some of them are trying to pull the same thing as the iraqi extremists. palistine jsut elected a freaking terrosist party into office.

wtf is wrong with these people? i really wish i could understand why they feel the need to constantly fight.

that being said i believe that the U.S. with the help fo the U.N. need to get going on this, its going to blow up if we dont get something worked out

Swearengen

The middle east is the "third rail" of diplomats. Touch it and youre fucked for life----or you can touch it, succeed where others have failed, then everybody wants you to help them deal with the middle east's problems, and you eventually get fucked for life. (e.g. Sadat)

Every nation in the middle east is a tinder box---Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Syria, blah, blah, blah. They all have their ancient disputes to go along with the current ones, and of course none of them trust each other.

The only recent regional stability was under regimes we supported (the Shah, Saddam, Arafat, the Saudi royal family), but they are all disintegrating now. We are paying for our past indiscretions there, and Bush's holier-than-thou attitude doesnt help our troops trying to maintain peace. His changes in policy month to month only causes resentment and distrust from the Iraqi population and the rest of the middle east. Another more capable (and internationally wise) president could have pulled this off with less problems. We're in it now, and from the way he's managing things it looks like a very long time before things will stabilize.

PS---Nostradamus was a fag.

Werbung:

Hypnos

We're only in it until the oil runs out or we finally get hydrogen or fuel cells up and running. Then the Mid-East will be treated like Africa. Let them slughter each other...who cares. (<---- not the way I feel...but they way the US goverment is going to act)