a few helpfull tips of how to be a better player

Jaroldvkiller

1..if you get shot and you only have like about 3 or 10 hp left switch to a granade because ur not gana be able to kill anyone with only 3 hp left so wen someone kills you. the granade can blow up and kill them to. (works about 60% of the time)

2..dont press shift wile running if u know someones gana show up infront of you because when you press shits you run faster but it will take you longer to start shooting at the person

3.. when you only have 2 or 3 bullets left RELOAD because your not gana be able to kill anyone with 100 hp unless its a headshot

4.. if you sneak behind someone dont go crazy and start shooting all over because chances are that theill turn around and headshot you but dont take your time either
you stay calm and aim at them in the back of the head

Werbung:

MooCowMan

This is all common sense besides the first, I have gotten an Ultra kill with 3hp before, if you know you're gunna go down.. go down shooting.

Jaroldvkiller

ofcorse you can get ultra kill with 3 hp but its very rare because all they have to do is shoot you onece in the leg and ur dead lol and the players u played with that day must have sucked

MooCowMan

No I'm just good at getting head shots, I use more accuracy guns then I do powerful guns such as the M4A1. I've found myself spraying a lot lately though because of the latency issues caused by the South Americans (Hit Box issues). My point is you're not done till your last bit of health is gone, sure tossing nades might help, but In a lot of cases my nades have been tossed before my health has been depleted.

Jaroldvkiller

you dont have to toss them all you have 2 do is pull the ring and hold it till someone kills you then ur dead body falls the nade blowas up infront of the person who killed you.. maby you shold try it 4 onece

MooCowMan

How bout not.. Because that is one of the most noob tactics ever (kinda like when someone with a LAW shoots the ground near them to take you both out), I rather go down shooting..

If you think you're going to die, take a grenade and hold it. Run into enemy base and wait until he will kill you. Your grenade will now drop itself on the ground. Sometimes (80% of the time) the enemy will look at your weapon to check what you've got. He will now see the grenade and... BOOOM!

deidara66

How bout not.. Because that is one of the most noob tactics ever (kinda like when someone with a LAW shoots the ground near them to take you both out), I rather go down shooting..

I agree with this, this is a lame tactic. I never do this, and sometimes i manage to kill 3+ poeple with like 8 life left. I even did an unbelievable yesterday with 18 life left... If you are quick , aim good and you are good at suprising your enemies, then it's better to use your guns.
I dont say you are lame or newb but you should stop using this kind of tactics, that's my advice ;)

TomtheNinja

you dont have to toss them all you have 2 do is pull the ring and hold it till someone kills you then ur dead body falls the nade blowas up infront of the person who killed you.. maby you shold try it 4 onece
If everyone played like this, you wouldn't hear of games where people go 62-1.

Yeah, that's right. I've gone 62-1 before on my alt. :D

MooCowMan

If everyone played like this, you wouldn't hear of games where people go 62-1.

Yeah, that's right. I've gone 62-1 before on my alt. :D

I think my best ever KDR in a match was 70/24 I don't camp much so its hard for me to not die.. I use Aggression to win, I'm always in first or second place.

Jaroldvkiller

alright then i can say ur a good player but if u only have a 3 hp left all they gada do is shoot u onece and ur ass is dead and what about those who arent sutch good players... and if u get 70 kills with 24 hp then those players must have literally suck ass and most of the time when someone kills you they go 2 pick up ur gun.

MooCowMan

alright then i can say ur a good player but if u only have a 3 hp left all they gada do is shoot u onece and ur ass is dead and what about those who arent sutch good players... and if u get 70 kills with 24 hp then those players must have literally suck ass and most of the time when someone kills you they go 2 pick up ur gun.

70/24 as in 70 kills and 24 deaths... :rolleyes:

ok but there r people who suck at playing and im not saying i suck or any of u guys but even the bestest players can get easily killed and if u get 62-1 then those players u played with must have literally sukd ass

Not really.. You just have to know the environment better then your opponent, be able to make movements that confuse your opponents and just basically pull the trigger first.. I'm paranoid so that helps a lot.

alright but even the bestest players get easily killed and im not saying any of u guys suck but tecnacly ive never seen anyone kill 70 people with 24 hp unless u hack... but if u dont hack then the players u played with that day must have literally suked so for those players who do suk at playing could use that strategy but if u dont wana use it u dont have to say shitt

Again, 70 kills and 24 deaths.. NOT 24 hp :rolleyes: No the players weren't that bad either, one was even hacking.. I've been playing FPS's for a LONG time.

Talk about multi-posting >.<

1_3__3_7

Double posting is for awesome people who say things that are so awesome that they must show that awesomeness by making 5 awesome posts.

Werbung: