A hello from Escurial Noxer.

Werbung:

Fladian

If you want to post the same way as IPeonRush, - which I don't encourage in any possible way - then I suggest picking a color that is easier to read instead of dark red.

MeTaL GuArD

Oh well, its brown, and i find it easier to read than white which IPEONRUSH uses. But ill change it if you want that. *starts to think of another fitting color... black is out, gray is out...*

EDIT: I thought of light blue. Tell me if its ok for you?

Fladian

Light blue is (one of) my favorite color(s). Of course, I don't mind light blue. But the dark-red/brown is something I have a hard time of reading, not only because it is a background, but I also use (and will always use) 40% of light on my monitor. =)

Kem Rixen

If you're trying to show off that you joined number 109 then you lose to me, in fact you all lose to me, except for Arkidas of course.

Benx_X

I remember Escurial-Noxer a bit from when I first came here, he "dissapeared" about a week later or so :)
[/b]
yeah same here though since i was a bit later it was more a matter of days not a week

lol who cares who got here first, most of the people who registered dont even talk eh?

Escurial

im more of a pink fan
Its just such a *beep* like color and i really like bitches.

Btw why is B I T C H "beeped out?" i like to say *beep*.

once there was a *beep* who loves to get it on with other *beep* 'es. but one day the *beep* found out that one *beep* who had fucked her suffered from aids. and now the stupid *beep* who is calling everybody *beep* is going to die in a *beep* way to die! muhahaha

im just a *beep*

Fladian

Yes, the censuring system is overly sensitive, in my opninion. Fortunately, it doesn't really annoy me. But I still tend to use words as 'd-amn' or 'h-ell', which I can't use anymore. It's a way to stop me from swearing, but (un)fortunately, English isn't my native language. Yet, I still use the words :p

Just try to act like a more... uh... model member. :p

Benx_X

im more of a pink fan
Its just such a *beep* like color and i really like bitches.

Btw why is B I T C H "beeped out?" i like to say *beep*.

once there was a *beep* who loves to get it on with other *beep* 'es. but one day the *beep* found out that one *beep* who had fucked her suffered from aids. and now the stupid *beep* who is calling everybody *beep* is going to die in a *beep* way to die! muhahaha

im just a *beep*
[/b]
just cause its censored doesnt mean you should do it...... so maybe just slow down with your beeping o_O

Xeridanus

according to Escurial's profile he was last active 5 days ago, on saturday. also, why would he get banned? you aren't lex are you?

Werbung: