A little off topic I would say

Re: lol

KingKill33 said:
People like you jump the gun and try to get the first word in, then make it seem as if the one your insulting is the one to blame for everything.

KingKill33 said:
You clearly have no Balls

KingKill33 said:
People like you jump the gun and try to get the first word in, then make it seem as if the one your insulting is the one to blame for everything.

KingKill33 said:

KingKill33 said:

KingKill33 said:

Read that and really think about what you just said jackass

Werbung:

Ind3lible

Anyone ever try and make one of those Elvis sandwiches? You know...the one where you take a loaf of italian bread...scoop out the middle...fill it with peanut butter and bananas AND BACON.....and fry that sucker up.

No wonder he died on the toilet.....

Oh wait...that was drugs....so go ahead everybody!!! EAT UP!!!!

Swearengen

slick said:
omg here everyone is allergic to sumthin....i swear you ppl make up diseases.

is there egg in the ice cream?
my son is allergic to RED40. can he have an m&m blizzard?
do you have sesame seeds on your buns?.....no ma'am i sure dont
are there any beans in the chili?
my son is VERY allergic to peanuts. can you make him a cone but wear gloves ?
4 chili-cheese footlongs ,NO buns (my family is allergi to....whatever... cant remember the name of it).....now if you can tell me a way to make this and still be eatable, i'll show ya how to toss nades
moping the damn floor ....this lady almost passes out...come to find out shes allergic to pine oil. then she sturts yellin at me at which point i tell her that i'm not familiar with all our customers medical records. Her reaction: bag of potato chips flyin towards my head.

BS

Slick, you need a new job, bro.

Inquire at the local post office. Tell them how well you shoot and they'll hire ya on the spot.

imported_SuXoR

The mailman can kick the paperboy's ass. The cable guy seems rather indifferent, but I know he is just an instigator.

People who misuse apostrophe's really make me angry.

Intro

It's kinda like the loose threads at the hem of your favorite old ass shorts.

It keeps getting longer and tickling your leg, but you always just forget about it.

But no matter how hard you try to forget, it'll still be there.

Werbung: