About hacks.

XanoKais

Everyone should or have already viewed a hack from the inside.

After all the shit I've taken here on PuNx about me "hacking", and then someone close to me hacking in one of our 9toe scrims, I decided to see why so many people use them, and accuse of them. What I found when I used them was how much hatred was put against me when i would kill someone, so this in NO WAY fun for ANYONE. They were dying, and I was getting bitched at for every kill, at one point, they had a vote for FF, and it got turned on, and i was killed multiple times by people.

My findings were significantly largely proportionate to my new EXTREME hatered for hacks. I'll never understand why hackers hack, but I will always understand why they are hated.

thats the screenshot I took just before I deleted them from my hard drive.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
http://vaporweb.net/~xano/hax0r_xano.gif

Werbung:

XanoKais

matikbarbin said:
That doesn't mean u don't hack!!!
no proof that you dont either, so shove it.

Wanna know some truth, cause I know I'm never getting unbanned as it is?
Yes, I hacked in PuNx every once in a while, simple OGL hook. Wallhacks and Lambert. You can all thank Divine Wind, he talked me into deleting them yesterday evening.

The funny thing is, all the times I got accused of it, except for the last one, I didnt have them on at all. I just dont need them except when I'm playing really badly.

I'm still JUST as good without them as I am WITH them, and if you dont believe me, join 9toes server and check it out. =|

This is not here for you to ridicule me, its here for me to come clean.

aurora

xano why the hell will u do that to other ppl killin them so much ,ppl playin to have fun .

im happy that u have been banned.

keisorsoze

Ah, the truth comes out now that he know`s they won`t let him back in, this is what sets this server apart from the others, they see right through the bullshit, was`nt it just last month when he came back cryin on the banned forum "I miss you guys so much puppet, deviant, etc. let me back in" or something like that. What`s the matter, don`t know what you got till it`s gone? Fuck You xano, your the type of shady player that ruins the game for everyone else when there`s no admin on a server. I guess that`s one of the reasons there`s that 18 and over rule on punx, to keep the little sissy brat fukin kids off the server who think there gettin one over on you........

slick

XanoKais said:
matikbarbin said:
That doesn't mean u don't hack!!!
no proof that you dont either, so shove it.

Wanna know some truth, cause I know I'm never getting unbanned as it is?
Yes, I hacked in PuNx every once in a while, simple OGL hook. Wallhacks and Lambert. You can all thank Divine Wind, he talked me into deleting them yesterday evening.

The funny thing is, all the times I got accused of it, except for the last one, I didnt have them on at all. I just dont need them except when I'm playing really badly.

I'm still JUST as good without them as I am WITH them, and if you dont believe me, join 9toes server and check it out. =|

This is not here for you to ridicule me, its here for me to come clean.

You hacked on our server. Plain and simple. Now please fuck off. Why would I wanna go to your server especially if I know that you hack ?

I feel like punching you in the grill, at this very moment.

Tha somone close to you is Divine ?

XanoKais

did i say that? no, i said divine talked me into deleting mine, so fuck off all of you.

I said this was for my own conscience, not for you pricks to make jackass remarks.

So kindly, FUCK OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I POST.

And also, AT LEAST I DID FUCKING ADMIT IT, EVEN IF IT WAS AFTER A WHILE. I garuntee to you, half the people that have ever come to your server, had a hack, but they dont have the balls to admit it, so yeah, eat me. At least I can come out and say it now, instead of never admitting to you that I hacked.

-2x- Anthrax is god, so eat my ]i[nFeCtEd.Redemption bitches. INFECT.

Every kill I deal comes from within my soul....from within my HATRED....from within my inevetable death by my own hands.

I live with a constant low blood pressure....many times have I thought of overdose, many times have I thought about death. Sometimes I came close, others were just thoughts.

PuNx is not the cause of the self hatred, just some more fuel that got added to the fire burning within me to take my own life. As I said, it WILL happen, I will NOT die any other way, for that is my fate.

Many pills have been downed, many times have I survived against my will. I'm more than just a failure at life, I'm a failure at death to. So please, if I anger you enough, I hope that you find me and help me fullfill my destiny of self-rightious suicide.

Xano...out.

Hypnos

Gee Xano,

You told us your a cheater. Do you really expect everyone to congratulate you for admiting it? Or to believe you when you say that you deleted them? Once a hack....wait..your not a hacker...your a cheater...you didn't hack...you just downloaded someone elses hacks for yourself.
Fucking cheater.

Puppet

Our forum. We can make any comments we like. We can even delete you entirely if we wanted. We keep you for amusement purposes now. Go punish yourself in your own forum.

XanoKais

above post edited -sigh- sometimes i wish i could turn back time.
XanoKais said:
did i say that? no, i said divine talked me into deleting mine, so fuck off all of you.

I said this was for my own conscience, not for you pricks to make jackass remarks.

So kindly, FUCK OFF AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IF YOU DONT LIKE WHAT I POST.

And also, AT LEAST I DID FUCKING ADMIT IT, EVEN IF IT WAS AFTER A WHILE. I garuntee to you, half the people that have ever come to your server, had a hack, but they dont have the balls to admit it, so yeah, eat me. At least I can come out and say it now, instead of never admitting to you that I hacked.

-2x- Anthrax is god, so eat my ]i[nFeCtEd.Redemption bitches. INFECT.

Every kill I deal comes from within my soul....from within my HATRED....from within my inevetable death by my own hands.

I live with a constant low blood pressure....many times have I thought of overdose, many times have I thought about death. Sometimes I came close, others were just thoughts.

PuNx is not the cause of the self hatred, just some more fuel that got added to the fire burning within me to take my own life. As I said, it WILL happen, I will NOT die any other way, for that is my fate.

Many pills have been downed, many times have I survived against my will. I'm more than just a failure at life, I'm a failure at death to. So please, if I anger you enough, I hope that you find me and help me fullfill my destiny of self-rightious suicide.

Xano...out.

Werbung:

XanoKais

Hypnos said:
Gee Xano,

You told us your a cheater. Do you really expect everyone to congratulate you for admiting it? Or to believe you when you say that you deleted them? Once a hack....wait..your not a hacker...your a cheater...you didn't hack...you just downloaded someone elses hacks for yourself.
Fucking cheater.
i didnt download it =|, i helped code it. Me and friend named Fritz from Texas coded it. I have the source files to prove it.