About hacks.

Hypnos

XanoKais said:
didnt download it =|, i helped code it. Me and friend named Fritz from Texas coded it. I have the source files to prove it.

I stand corrected. You've been upgraded from cheater to cheater hacker. That's just above a pile of shit and just below cockroach in the scale of things.

Werbung:

Puppet

Oh my god, what are we ever going to do with you? You need help son. Don't turn to Punx. We're just gamers and can't help you. You need your family to help you, or someone close to you. Could you please leave us alone now? I'm asking nicely.

XanoKais

fine.....i thought higher of you guys than that....but oh well, thank you for asking nicely though puppet, i do respect that.

One last thing to say, I have no family that understands me....I did, until i was forced to live with my father, who knows nothing about me, and knows nothing about who i am. I really have no one to turn to except the people i talk to online.

slick

XanoKais said:
I like using things that i create or help create.

Me too. I just created a boner. Bend over bitch!!!!!
We should meet so I can take care of your bloodpressure problem....make it a bloodflow problem.

Whatever pills you are taking. Double the dose. You cock-sucking-goatass-licking-homofag-bitch.

And now please fuck off.

JHoliday

XanoKais said:
After all the shit I've taken here on PuNx about me "hacking"

Yes, I hacked in PuNx every once in a while, simple OGL hook. Wallhacks and Lambert.

i didnt download it =|, i helped code it. Me and friend named Fritz from Texas coded it. I have the source files to prove it.

LoL! this post is fuckin entertaining.. plz! do go on with more bullshit! plz tell us u helped create condition zero! and how u guys did it!

slick

I guess u didn't figured it out yet what the EDIT button is for.

bitch.jpg

Defender

This guy is really pathetic (*correction- KID).

I saw some pics of his terrible acne problem. No wonder he is online all the time. When I was his age I was trying to get some ass all the time ( successful sometimes too).

Jeez Xano...don't you realize that we are laughing AT you and not with you.

You are just so sad.

P.S. Stop with the pills. Try a shotgun it's more effective and plus your parents will blame counter-strike. That would be irony.

Werbung:

Dirty

Xano,

I’ve heard that you admit whatever; you spill within divulgences that you wish to be dead. Along with this I hear your disgust and FEAR, for what is considered you. It is not yourself that you hate or fear, it is what they all want you to become. If the end is what you choose then so be it, for the weak of mind and soul is a clear path of taken life. For those that fight the path are brush and thorn, heartache and pain. So beyond the stupid game that is fun to play, maybe you should learn to say fuck it more. There is a time to take the world so serious, now isn’t that time. No sense in picking up boulders to your shoulders when no one really gives a fuck where they go. Hope you understand what I am saying here, from booze, coke, crack, heroin, pills, meth and women I know pain. So as useless as life can be, or as much as you can try to enjoy it the point is that its for you, belongs to you, do what you will with it, but the pain is yours also. You settle on which to purge yourself from.

Seems that cheating in a game is a met·a·phor or phrase that ordinarily designates one thing is used to designate another, thus making an implicit comparison, to your life.

Such is a simple mind.