About hacks.

Werbung:
Werbung:

XanoKais

Dirty said:
Xano,

I’ve heard that you admit whatever; you spill within divulgences that you wish to be dead. Along with this I hear your disgust and FEAR, for what is considered you. It is not yourself that you hate or fear, it is what they all want you to become. If the end is what you choose then so be it, for the weak of mind and soul is a clear path of taken life. For those that fight the path are brush and thorn, heartache and pain. So beyond the stupid game that is fun to play, maybe you should learn to say fuck it more. There is a time to take the world so serious, now isn’t that time. No sense in picking up boulders to your shoulders when no one really gives a fuck where they go. Hope you understand what I am saying here, from booze, coke, crack, heroin, pills, meth and women I know pain. So as useless as life can be, or as much as you can try to enjoy it the point is that its for you, belongs to you, do what you will with it, but the pain is yours also. You settle on which to purge yourself from.

Seems that cheating in a game is a met·a·phor or phrase that ordinarily designates one thing is used to designate another, thus making an implicit comparison, to your life.

Such is a simple mind.
Dirty, I not only respect you on a LARGE level now, but I also feel you've helped me in a way that I needed for a while. I do very well understand what your post means, and I believe its very true. Once again, thank you for being respectful instead of a dick like the others.

PS omni, that pic was 2 years ago =|