ADMIN ABUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idontagree

JHoliday is acting imature and inapropriate. He is taking to extream messures for everthing. He isn't acting like he should be. He is setting a bad example for punx and for any other clan who plays in your server. He judges people he dosn't even know... he called elton a kid, who I happen to know and is WAY older than me... and in the fation you said it in you wern't acting to mature urself. I would like for him to atleast calm down, or an extreem measure like he is taking... remove admin abilities. He gives the punx server and websight a bad reputation. shame on him..

Werbung:

Satan

first of all, who the fuck do you think you are coming in here and giving us orders? second of all, if i see you in the server, i wont abuse my admin rights but use them on you to how i see fit. Have a wonderful night and you better apologize to J Holiday otherwise you wont be playin here much longer. Understand son? no stfu and get out....nub

enjoy your night everyone.

JHoliday

rofl!, i dunno but its a friend of elton's soooooooo......... i havent even got to abuse my admin for a few days. been boring, ppl follow rules n shit.

i dunno, he didnt leave a name so, i smell pussy.

also, elton is WAY older than him, so that makes him 10? give or take 2 yrs?

my bad slick, i totally forgot about church last sunday.

and respond with ur in-game name, ill show u admin abuse.

MoneyShot

after you were done abusing your admin all over him you kissed him and told him you would respect him tomarrow right?

Idontagree

I'm not his friend but I have played with him before... and this isn't about elton. he is just an example. and Satan your fine... and so are most other admins in ur server. it is just that some are giving punx a bad name.

Deviant

I think you should, I know that Elton is around the age of 16-19, so if he's way older than you then you shouldn't be here anyways. Have fun over at VC so they can ban you, and when they do don't come back here, play at A 4 H, they let children play there.

Puppet

He's someone from British Columbia. I only know one player in BC and that is Iceman.

Iceman, you know who this kid is?

{Iceman}

I have know idea who this guy is. Its not like I know everyone in British Columbia (its a huge ass province: http://listingsca.com/maps.asp ). Whoever he is though, I think he's way out of line.

Werbung:

Puppet

My bad, he's from Calgary and he's 15 yrs old. Iceman, I was certain that you would know every person in that territory :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.