Agility is worthless! Need some programming or something!

Bones_the_Great

Ok, heres the problem... I'm making a game with very balanced heroes. The problem is, when fighting the strength heroes always win. Blizzard made up for this by throwing in units or abilities to help protect them, but if I do that then the strength heroes need equally good abilities, thus unbalancing it more. On top of that if I try to give them weaker abilities then mana will be worthless to them and sinse they dont have very much it will further unbalance my game.

So the question is... How can I make the agility bonus per point be subtracted from the hero's cooldown rather than a percent of the cooldown? If I could do this then agility heroes would be just as good as strength heros all the way to level 100.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

It's high level programming to change the stat part of the game..but for something that small, I'm not sure. However, there's an easier way to solve your problem....make the % bonus larger. That you can do in Gameplay Constants.

Bones_the_Great

Yeah, I tried that... It worked through about level 8, then it got capped, and agility became worthless again. I even lowered the amount that str boosted hp... I think I'm going to try a different angle, avoid heroes al together.

Squishy-1

agility (as ive come to know it) has always been the most favored because it increase defence attack and attack speed (in some cases movementspeed too). i suggest giving the strength heros mana consuming auras (base off of manashield with no effects and make it a trigger spell) and if you cant come up with a aura that people would actually use just make something like blood draw (thats dota right?) where its a negetive health gain bonus for all enemies in the vicinity.

if the agility heros still arent caught up after changing the strength heros i suggest giving them at least 1 good passive skill (i think mixing cripple into a passive ability would be good since bash is overpowered when on agility heros, if you allow tomes)

im not sure if normal we allows this but cant you set the gameplay constant for agility bonus to X and then define x in your triggers?

Werbung: