Amazing and crazy combos

SPARTANZ77

lol 1 time on junk flea i had lots of gp so i bought a UMP and when i joined the game there was 4 people under the tunnel and i killed them all from behind and then another guy came and i shot him in the head and got a fantastic they all said oh yeh spartan hacks

Werbung:

Purpose-1

I got an 8 kill streak with a G36e. I was actually cheating though. I invited all of my freinds to a locked room. ( 8 people in total ). And then, I told them to stand up in a row. I killed each one and I got a Fantastic++. So it's not really a good way to get kills but that's how I got that streak.

Serbo

i got 5 concessive kills in a row, twice, but on one of em, it was such a fluke. i mined a spawn, and sum1 spawned right wen i was on my rampage =P

mbpiac6

My best combo was a fantastic on cold seed. I killed 8 people with 2 nades... The ENTIRE other team was up on the top of the ladder in the covered tunnel, i launched two well placed nades and all of a sudden my screen showed fantastic. At first I didnt believe it, but it was cool... probably one of the best moments in my gaming career so far lol

iamfull

I got an ultra kill by spamming nades, then spraying and praying, but when i got to ultra, it sounded like "Multra" because i got a headshot for my last kill, then i got sniped xD

Blue-Orange

I bought a L9 sniper and I started playing on Junk Flea. This is not a very good map to snipe on because it is very small. I just found a little hiding spot and started sniping people. I got 7 kills in a row. I had someone on my reticule ready to shoot. I think he was away from keyboard. Then right when I was about to shoot, someone with a shotgun got me from behind. I took my keyboard and started smashing it on the floor. Good thing nothing broke because I paid about $50 for that keyboard. I believe it's a Logitec keyboard which are very good. At least my K.D.R got higher.

Time Glitch

So there I was.

I have an AK-47, and a semi-auto sniper rifle.

The map was Snow-Something.

I snuck up behind their entire team while they were camping at the tunnel.

Fantastic.

Whole team. Dead.

I did it.

couchminer

One time in junk flea i got killed be an alpha camper in that little corner by the purpley pink giant metle box thing. on my kill can i noticed that like 5 other people went in the same spot at the same time. The first thing i did when i respawned was hurl 2 grenades at the corner and i got a fantastic. Then i went and killed 2 more people so i got an unbelievable +1

UnholyReaper

lol when i was beggining the game i wuz nub and i thought you're supposed to get hs everytime u snipe w/ l96a1! i hs everyone and i sum staff sergeant called me a hacker!

the most i got was a fantastic :( i usually dont get very high but get a lot in the long run.

PvtPowell94

Well mine is I was in Junk Flea (Easy to get combos because its so close) I went to the other side of the map and just shot like I've never shot before and got a fantastic kill and everybody was like WTF? hahaahahah it was awesome.

rocktrns

my first good combo was with the M4 in junkflea i was in the other teams base and i shot like alot 5 of them in the matter of 5 sec

Werbung: