Amazing and crazy combos

SpIkE_JoNzE

at junk flea, well,lol have u heard that if it occurs u can get a double kill with an L96 one single shot!!

well i made a pair of bit funny double-kills with two L96 shots, this was possible cuz i aimed a SSG guy thas was going upstairs in bravo respawn point, and i saw a PFC getting in da same direction and i just shot,lol those guys called me a hacker. lol

thnks.

Werbung:

Jordan B

Today i got a multi- kill with my ninjato in a junk flea CTF , first time i ever played i got an ultra in an 8 vs 8 elim at junk flea with the mk16 scar L

SpIkE_JoNzE

OMG!!! i was at cold seed in a sniper war against a some dudes, and we said " lets make no scoping wars" so i said yes and everyone get open field to start shooting me and my team...

i was carrynig my L96 and i saw dah dudes comming for me, so i shot once, and guess; no scoped HEADSHOT, and another guys came in the same direcction, and i took the down, lol a no scoped multikill...

UnholyReaper

i also surprised myself by getting a fantastic in OMA wtih g36e. i killed off like 4-5 guys and finished off with nade. also when i was playin my brothers account in lower server i got fantastic in sang hog by spawn camping with a l96a1 and g36e w/ silencer

Bostro

Ight map is two towers, our team is just pounding on them. I decide to rush there spawn. Find a group just hanging out trying to snipe roof. B4 they even see me, I already have a fantastic. Start to run back to the building, getting 3 more quick kills along the way. Overall I got the unbeleiveable+ twice. I doubt I could ever do that again.

TomtheNinja

Had a real doozy today (pissed that I couldn't get FRAPS working to record it).

CTF on Cold Seed, I'm chasing the opposing flag carrier with my sniper, I turn the corner to find a guy camping so I no-scope him, quick scope the flag carrier and hit both him and the guy behind him for a mutli-kill. The best part is, the flag carrier was within inches of scoring and we got the return because of my sweet snipe.

Strati-G

It was hilarious!
I was on the Bravo side , In sandhog.
CTF.
I was a suicider( Grab the flag ... hold grenade , and when you die .. and they run to recover the flag ; BOOM! ).
Most of them were defending ... I died near them ... KA-BOOM! Fantastic! ;D

calvinhtran

Um.... OH ya waayyyy back when i was a STAFF SERGEANT I i was playing one man army pistol only.
So i took out my M9( i hated using pistols) knifed like 4 people in the back then some dude was fly hacking and i jumped and killed him then some other person i was stuck in the tree and i knifed him and BAM unbelievable :D

UnholyReaper

It was hilarious!
I was on the Bravo side , In sandhog.
CTF.
I was a suicider( Grab the flag ... hold grenade , and when you die .. and they run to recover the flag ; BOOM! ).
Most of them were defending ... I died near them ... KA-BOOM! Fantastic! ;D
lmao thats gold right there!:D:D:D

-DeaFen0-

Snipin them off, me and my bud, using an SR-25 and M14 on Snow Valley. Both of us got one or two multi-kills, and we both got amazings later on in the game (obviously not at the same time!:D). Just goes to show a sniper team is the way to go... I came out of it 30/17, my sniper 27/10.

boytopak

They call me the Nade Noob at the junkyard , I ran as fast as i can to spawning area , it just happened that they werenot paying attention, so i killed 3 of them and as i gabbed the flag i died but they need to recover the flag so it just happened that i have another nade on me so when they came close BOOM multi kill....lol

prokillz52

K so there was this one time... In junk flea. I was on alpha side, I go on to the little tunnel with my sniper and there r 2 guys running through the tunnel. I scope and fire... Bam!! Multikill! I'm like WTF ! Then I realize there was a guy at the balcony on bravo side where everyone camps by to cover the tunnel. I run through the tunnel and I throw a frag in their base from right outside the tunnel. I jump towards the balcony where I killed the guy and then... Bam! Frag goes off ... Ultrakill! I go on the bravo side roof and imediatelyI spot 2 guys running out towards the tunnel. I go back to the balcony where everyone camps and take out my sniper. I kill one of em! Bam! Fantastic! The other guys start shooting me with an ar, so I go back in the door and there r 2 guys running up the stairs. No scope sniper . Bam! Unbelievable+! I throw a grenade against the wall that rebounds in their spawn point and bam! The guy that was shooting me eirlier dies and with another guy! Bam! Unbelievable+++!!!!! It's true

SpIkE_JoNzE

omg...long time i dont post.. jeje well i made a bit "stupid combos" you know the house with a wall on alpha's respawn... well i was in a battle...and it happened that i just though on runnig as crazy and i dropped a nade... and BOOM!!! Multikill.....but....after some deaths...i did the same.. and guess...yeah!!! MULTIKILL again...but what impressed me the most was that in the second multikill i killed the same guys i killed in the first one...i couldnt stop laughing....and people in the cyber...looked me in a weird way.. lol

Werbung:

UnholyReaper

lol i got an ultra kill with a nade! after that i killed someone else and got a fantastic. too bad i couldnt achieve my first unbelieveable! :(