Amazing and crazy combos

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

i made a stoopid multikill...in an all perm at brushwood...i was caught in the plane nd i couldnt get out also..my enemies and I were out of ammo...and i drop my nades..and died..but also i took the enemy dudes with me lol

mcchickenz

My best, (which isn't too great) is a double unbelivable by eliminating the other team. It was hilarious--Famas with reddot+mac-10+USP.

docboy22

i was using l9 and got an ultra kill. Killed all of them with 2 shots. 2 one shot two kills. In junk flea were you can see the tunnle from bravo.boom double kill, boom ultra kill.

Their exact words:

"hacker"
"wdf"
"dam hacker"
"nice shot"

SpIkE_JoNzE

in my weapon test account y ACCIDENTALY GOT MY FIRST FANTASTIC in a melee battle....i cannot explain why the h*** im hella god at melee by getting a lot of multis & ultras... and i cannot get comobs i fire weps battles LOOOOL!!

rocktrns

i was using l9 and got an ultra kill. Killed all of them with 2 shots. 2 one shot two kills. In junk flea were you can see the tunnle from bravo.boom double kill, boom ultra kill.

Their exact words:

"hacker"
"wdf"
"dam hacker"
"nice shot"

Thats crazy

Pandaking29

Hmm this one was pretty lucky. It was a CTF on Junk Flea and I was on Bravo. One of my teammates just got the flag and I could hear a bunch of gunfire coming from Team A's Flag sight so I started running. There was smoke between the fence and that APC before the flag. I pulled out my flag and held down the trigger as I swept back and fourth, Made sure to keep it Head/Chest level. I got to a point where I could finally see. To my surprise the whole team was there. With one sweep half of them went down and then with another one a a few more went. Then I had to reload and just finished off the stragglers. I paused for a moment at my sheer luck then took two steps and got HSed from behind.

chrisbrown

I was in junk flea tunnel and their were 5 people lined up so i threw 1 nade, shot 1 law and got 3 people then sniped the last two up front with one bullet. After that i ROFL'd so hard then some dude knifed me from behind :(

Werbung:
i 1ce got a unbelivable with a M4A1 one of muy favorite weapons in brushwood , everyone was rounding me i jumped ran and shat eevry one down and my last kill to get unbeliveable was a headshot to a guy man it was awesome but then eeryone left saying omg hacker hacke hacker!