BLOG: Mario Strikers Cheaters

Liister87

Well it isn't exactly cheating but when you are winning the series, even a tight series like 2-1, 2-1, and people just turn their consoles off it really sucks, its like...i get the points anyway dingus, why turn it off? Haha!

I just played 5 games, won 3..2 of them i was winning and it said "connection lost" hmm wonder what happened there!

Anyone else find this when playing?

Werbung:

Liister87

kennyluciano said:
Yep is bloody annoying,

The real cheaters are the ones who use Action replay so they can have safe megastrikes and stuff

Seriously people do that? Jeez no wonder some of them are so hard to beat!!

beano

kennyluciano said:
Yep is bloody annoying,

The real cheaters are the ones who use Action replay so they can have safe megastrikes and stuff

That's one good reason Nintendo's online should use a proper lobby system where you can decide who you want to play. Let tossers like that play with themselves.

thexcheat

i didnt know people could use action replays for this.... ugh thats why its so hard to get them when they are megastriking :)

Gdog

Well, if I'm correct, they will automatically get 2 loses, and, once (when I was a noob :( ) I did this, and I actually lost one of my wins...

Squiddy

Hey Danny, AR has actually been used on MSCF. I've been victim to someone launching bananas out of nowhere every 5 seconds. ¬_¬

shadowofchaos

Umm... question though... how can they do that if Action Replay hasn't been released for Wii yet?

But yes... I hate that kind of "cheating"...

Not that it really holds any benefit for them... it's just so annoying....

Once... Series was tied 1-1....

He got a 6-0 lead with 5 goals and a Lucky White line Megastrike (a simple mistake).....

2 minutes left... I come back miraculously 8-6 with 30 seconds left on the clock... then suddenly... I see... "Connection Lost" even without experiencing any lag throughout the entire 3 games.... talk about annoying.... meh....

Werbung: