Bomb on planes argue

halleballi

Hey, I would like to see your argue for if you want to have bombs or not on planes.

Imo I would like that.
It should´t do alot of dmg (so it want be op) but like 50 dmg to vehicle and 30 to infantry.
I can´t really understand why EA/DICE didn´t add bombs in the first place.
Like in all Battefield games have air battle/support been important.
Even in WW2 had the bombing planes a big part of the war.

Alot of people say: just ask for a gunner to sit on the wing and drop kegs..
Yeah you could do that but wouldn´t it be better if the gunner was down on the field and supported the flags, for example.
AND it would be more teamwork if you self could support you team with droping bombs on the enemy hot zones or flags. Or taking out camping tanks. (yeah you could take it out with out bombs, but Its kind of lame when you have to shoot, turn around, shoot...)

With bombs I would like to fly more and even play Battlefield heroes more. (I´m a big fan of flyin planes.)

NOW I would like to see what your argue is for this. =)

Have a nice day!

Werbung:

Hari Seldon

no no no. Bad idea.

Why should one vehicle have two weapons! tanks dont!

Besides spitfires didnt carry bombs, (not sure about german equlvilant)

It would be better to have a separate bomber/cargo plane which could spawn at the furthest base.

Attmitedly though planes suck, and should either have better protection (snipers can take out a plane in 3 shots!) or better fire power.

Nurech

Nobody takes planes seriously, yesterday on SS I decided to do some real plane missions, and I got easily 15 kills 0 deaths, I was shot down once by AA, but the rest of the time I was able to avoid snipers and AA. Maybe I'm just really that good? :)

Have they re-confed the plane? It was very easy to control and it was pretty accurate to be honest. The only request I have is to increase armor. One tank hit can take it down, even though it had 190HP. They should increase armor just a little bit more.

halleballi

b00sted4fun said:
noo.. the shooting and wing clipping makes me cry enough lol

Yeah, but Winclips doesn´t count as a kill to the missions. (it only counts in the first plane mission)

no no no. Bad idea.

Why should one vehicle have two weapons! tanks dont!

Besides spitfires didnt carry bombs, (not sure about german equlvilant)

It would be better to have a separate bomber/cargo plane which could spawn at the furthest base.

Attmitedly though planes suck, and should either have better protection (snipers can take out a plane in 3 shots!) or better fire power.

1.Yeah but if all vehicle should have equal with number of weapons. Why doesn´t the cars have ONE weapon?

2. Hmm I don´t really know if legendary Spitfire had bombs or not. BUT I do know that they had in Battlefield 1942. So if EA/DICE did add them there maybe they could add bombs to Battlefield Heroes.

3. Kind of like your Idea there. that could seriouly work. But not with the sniper part. Becouse if they could 3 shot it, they can like 1-2 shoot it with PS. (=lame) And if I´m not wrong. The bombing planes were bigger and hade more armor.

Nobody takes planes seriously, yesterday on SS I decided to do some real plane missions, and I got easily 15 kills 0 deaths, I was shot down once by AA, but the rest of the time I was able to avoid snipers and AA. Maybe I'm just really that good? Smile

Have they re-confed the plane? It was very easy to control and it was pretty accurate to be honest. The only request I have is to increase armor. One tank hit can take it down, even though it had 190HP. They should increase armor just a little bit more.

Well if that is true. Good for you. you had a lucky day and you must be a really skilled player. My record is only 8 so far -.- the lame thing is that ALOT of people leave there vehicle before you kill them.
and if we should follow your Idea I would like to see that they nerfed the sniper dmg to the plane as well. (BUT only if they don´t add bombs otherwise are they going to be OP)

Hari Seldon

ahhh, nerfed sniper, a footmans delight! (snipers are ok, its just the closer range stuff which annoys me, you can still get taken out within 2-4 shots in med range!, a nerf on snipers should only be on close range)

Why doesn´t the cars have ONE weapon
They do, a horn! Besides that, mobility is a jeeps greatest weapon, carrying 2(or more :p) allies to anywhere on map, fast. Roadkills come easy as well, i got 6 rk's in 1 round!(admitedly i was driving for the whole round)

I would love to see planes with more hp/armor, but to be honest planes wernt designed for killing ground troops, so i cant see it happening some how. :(

@halleballi again! wingclips dont even count in first mission! they, along with roadkill and tanksmash are only vehicle kills.

What would be an even better idea than just a bomber plane. What do you think about a moving spawn point plane!
Ai controled flying spawn point
w/ 2x gunner positions and 1x bomber
people spawn here instead of at the furthest base, and can paradrop out the back!
These plane should have loads ah hp and armour, but can be taken out.

This would add your idea of bombs, also it would encourage more flying in standard planes, it would add extra 3dimentional danger(from paratroops) and potentially stop snipers using standard planes to get upon a rock somewhere!

halleballi

well, can only agree with the power of the horn =)

Hmm I did the plane misson 1 long time ago and I thought wingclips counted. lame >.<

Yeah I really like it.
Becouse then alot more player would fly. And it would really help the teamwork. The only thing is that DICE have to add so you can choose where you want to spawn. A big fan of all Battlefield games like my self I miss that.
For example: You have a dog fight and you lose and you want a rematch but noo.. you spawn in the town. That sucks some times.

M1sT3rM4n

imo the only thing they have to do is to increase crit hits against infantry and beef up the average damage to tanks to about 10 or 12 damage per hit

KingRick

I really like planes but they shouldn't have bombs! They'r good how they are.

btw.
@Nurech 15 plane kills :O ? very nice. Ive been trying to get much plane kills in 1 round for a long time (mission) still didnt complete it :(

Jack Padousdous

Maybe a different plane should have the bombs, on the maps we have now it's not a very good idea, because of too much explosions so the infantryj can't even walk normally. But when they add new maps where the planes are balanced it could be a great idea.

Werbung:

Rense

Nurech said:
Your just saying that because your a sniper, you wouldn't be bombed so much due your stealth.

I also play Soldier and i still like that idea... that would be great fun flying around and bombing :)
Moreover it could be like the rocketlauncher of a gunner..
-> If ya hit a commando sitting on the lighthouse for example he will be blasted in the air :)