Carnival

Raiju

The only real carnival I know is that big Brasilian one where they run around half naked in weird clothes with lots of feathers and dance to some weird music...
[/b]

you guys are really not interested in latino culture right?

Brasil's carnival is the biggest in the world (fact), because it is various "types" of carnival reunited in the same month at diferent places of Brasil

When i traveled to there i passed the carnival in Bahia, it is a lot diferent of the Rio de janeiro carnival (this one of the naked women wearing feathers dancing "samba"). In Bahia the carnival is a big party where you dance axé (remember that rythm?) in the streets. **beep** its good, but i still prefer Tamaulipas carnival

btw, its very strange to know that in other parts of the world (exception for central and south america) carnival is a child holiday...

Ya, I'd believe it. Some people in the US actually believe that all Canadians live in igloos...[/b]

they dont? jk :yay:

raiju, i want to go to *your* carnival...[/b]

what binds you there? if you want to come this year, be quick, otherwise only in 2007

Werbung:

N00byStance

I don't think I've seen a real carnival in my life. Also I don't think we have any other thing than maybe some parades, also here in capital, where I do live. Also, normally there's about -5C - 5C, and all the snow on the streets begins to melt. Not very nice weather for dancing on the streets.

Werewulf

i want a carnival..i want a party..one of those wild ones were everyone is drunk...i havnt been to a bday party in ages...
i want to go to a dicso actually...some girls were gonna ask me to go with them but i said i was scared that people over their will give me STD's by their blood..

Raiju

i want a carnival..i want a party..one of those wild ones were everyone is drunk...i havnt been to a bday party in ages...
i want to go to a dicso actually...some girls were gonna ask me to go with them but i said i was scared that people over their will give me STD's by their blood..
[/b]

hey dont expect carnival to be an " 'ol scandinavian rave", its tropical, with a lot of music and sweat, because the temperature here is very hot

Cold? **beep** right im cold, it is freezing up here![/b]

whats the temperature there? here its night and i dunno the "right now" temperature, but about 2PM we got 43° celsius

Werewulf

tropical..? that like musky and dense and moist..while here its just crispy hot on those sizzly days..
well wait..there was a carnival..not an actual one..it had rides...
that was fun, and it was dark..yes..

Raiju

tropical..? that like musky and dense and moist..while here its just crispy hot on those sizzly days..
well wait..there was a carnival..not an actual one..it had rides...
that was fun, and it was dark..yes..
[/b]

if you like dark and silent places you will surely NOT like the carnival

Undead_Lives

Up here in Canada eh...
We get ok weather. Nothing like 43 celsius, especially since it's winter here, but we get oh...1-10 celsius these days. NOT good carnival weather.

Werbung: