Carnival

Werbung:

Fladian

Anything above the 0 degrees celcius would be appreciated at the moment. Walking half an hour to school can be... quite cold.

I want my scarf! :p

Fladian

I wish we had below 0, then we could get some snow :p
[/b]
even though it has been below 0 out here more than often, I've yet to see even a bit of snow out here. I'd like snow from time to time...

Raiju

Here it is about oh well -5 -7 or something like that and it is snowing... ALOT... I hate snow...
[/b]

HOW?!

if you lived almost 17 years in a **beep** hot tropical place where the only relief to the sun are the beaches and the swift breeze of the ocean you would wish to have some snow

geez i want snow, i never saw snow in my whole life, only in the movies

btw, how the he.ll you guys got those "titles"?

Fladian

if you lived almost 17 years in a fucking **beep** hot tropical place where the only relief to the sun are the beaches and the swift breeze of the ocean you would wish to have some snow[/b]
They censur all kind of words, but they ignore 'fucking'? :p

Oh believe me, even while living in such a tropical state, getting snow all of a sudden isn't good for your health :p Though I prefer heath over snow any time. Walking to school throughout the snow makes me tired quickly...

btw, how the heel you guys got those "titles"?
[/b]
You can change it in your profile.

MeTaL GuArD

Hm in the place i live we got waaay too much snow (well, we once had here -25° Celsius, now its about -5), as my way to school was all rubbled with more than 1.5 meter snow... At least its better now... Though still too much snow!!! :troll:

Raiju

People always want what they cannot have. Then when they have too much, they get tired of it.
[/b]

thats true. i come to think of it, i wouldnt trade an inch of my homeland beach's sand to all the snow in the world

when i get **beep** rich, i will travel to all those rich and cold countries and see a LOT of snow

Werewulf

we are all kind..we may wish to kill each otehr but we are all kind and nasty..
thats what makes me cry..
sign* people are like taht at carnivals..they steal candy..

Werbung: