Combat Arms Anti Cheat

SPARTANZ77

Well, I've only seen one hacker so far - IGN John_Rambo w/ speed hack

This game doesn't have alot of hackers, and I'm praying there won't be

However, Nexon does take care of these hackers/glitchers with this game for a strange reason o_O

really becuase i have seen tons and tons of hackers and i screenshots for most of them! i have reprted some and gotten a couple of the 7500 gp reward

Werbung:

Roger117

Personally, I find Hackshield does nothing. If you don't believe me and you think Hackshield does work, then why are there so many hackers still out there in the game without being banned yet?

jcao219

Oh there are much more hackers than you think... there are probably lots of people with hacks that are not obvious, like:no fall,no recoil, chams

nexon recently patched the hacks (like yesterday), so there aren't many hacks out right now

Tobi31

It may be noobish to say..... but hacking hasnt been a prob for me
I have only encountered 1 hacker, and he was a godmode hack
took all mah l96a1 bullets and then he killed me XD
I just have trouble with all the glitchers (specially on waverider)

ilove2murder

hackers . i know how 2 kill them i made filter that kills them whit my hacks,but its like a normal bullet but it can kill even god mode hackers i do it when they come out but i dont get a leg up on the game i hit whit the same power no 1 shot kills and they always go w t f just happpen you a hacker and i always say /i kill hackers leav or get owend ~.^ your choic/:cool:

=OF=BigDaddy

We use PB on our Enemy Territory server and it does quite well. It is even better since they added the PB Bans system. Making it hard for hackers to bounce around from game to game and server to server. Once your banned by IP, you are banned on every server that uses the PB bans system. I would love to see PB get used for CA.

No hackers? OMG!!! They are everywhere. Some are so obvious because they don't care if the get banned they will just set up a new account and hack on. There are glitchers in every wall everyday. Its really sad. I saw a server yesterday in Alpha channel the was called "Just 4 Gltches" They were there teaching people how to glitch.

So, until Nexon gives better room control, other than that lame Elite Mod, the hackers will run amuck!!!

Ness

Nexon has terrible security in there games, just a lot of patches.

Same with all online and offline games.

And there is nothing they can do to fix that!!

GameGuard is great.

They should use it in CA..

the problem with gameguard in MS is because the hacks have to do with changing the game's files. They can't detect that... (you get banned if you use a trainer). And you don't see any hacks in Mabinogi, do you?

mothball

Well all I say ban the people on the first time, not let them keep doning it until they have like 78 reports. All its doing is destroying the game for the good ones that dont hack. Ive spent money in this game for weapons to play with. Ive been in games were they bunnie hop, jump fifty feet into the air. I shoot them in the back with as many as 3 clips they turn around and kill me. I have used some pretty foul saying for which I regret deeply. I try to hold myself in check now. So I take pictures in hopes that nexon bans them. And I will continue to so until all the cheaters are gone.

powerface

However, Nexon does take care of these hackers/glitchers with this game for a strange reason o_O

You must be new. To say this game does not have a lot of hackers is like saying there are not many grains of sand in a desert. Almost every dam game I join I run into at least one guy aimbotting, OPKing, you seriously need to play more dude. The glitches and hackers are effing endless. This game is worse than Diablo 2 ever was at its worst. CA=Hacker city! Sad thing is, this is an awesome game. It is being ruined by panty waist faglings that have no skill and need to cheat to win. NO BALLS! Dam hackers, I hope you all get ass cancer!

mothball

I agree with you just about everybody hacks this game. As Darksider77 said they will not ban him. His comment was its a non vip hack which cant be picked up. Dont worry I have ths pics to prove what he said. what a loser. Daring nexon to do something to him. He would just start another person. What a freaken joke.

mrsgrimm

Ur insane

This is bs! I see hackers/glitcchers dozens upon dozens upon dozens of times everyday and it gets on my nerves..:eek:.. I really don't think it's right that nexon leaves it to the ppl that play to turn these hacker/glitchers in. Like I want to do their JOB! I don't believe that they are doing enough to stop it from happening. And on a final note I sooooo glad I don't pay money for a game that hacker/glitchers are over running. And there is nothing really i or anyone can really do about it except screen shot after screen shot after screen shot! I've tried F5 to boot ppl from my room and it doesn't work anymore..it used to but ever since they added Rattlesnake map it hasn't worked! This game is becoming less fun everyday! :mad:

Werbung:

Lexors

Cheaters

Stoping hackers inst that hard...

But first of u need to learn how to identify them so yo wont make stupid mistakes like accusing good players

After that is all about reporting, report every lame hacker, every website you see with hacks on it

it might take a while but ur making the life of thoses working to put a stop on cheating much easier