Dead Much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvspartan101

Gamesonly needs a focus.. I've said it enough.

Having a cluttered forum full of random subjects isn't going to attract people. If you're gonna have a general gaming forum, have a general gaming forum.. not a CS:S/WoW/Dead Rising/Combat Arms/AvA/ Metal Gear solid forum.

CAF was more successful because it was a Combat Arms forum, not a Combat Arms/Gran Turismo/Fallout 3 forum. It didn't even have an admin for most of the time and it was still more successful.

I don't mean to get anyone mad.. just saying.

Lol, wasn't that why you left?

Werbung:

SpIkE_JoNzE

if there was a Real Time Strategy Games Forum...i would get in more oftenly...i enjoy Combat Arms threads, but i also am a big fan of RTS...

MooCowMan

Lol, wasn't that why you left?
I got banned for saying pretty similar to what I said right there. I might not have been as nice about it then, but it was basically the same thing.

I've said that GO needed focus quite a few times and walter always just told me to wait until vB 4.0 came out like it was gonna magically bring us members.

I should stop posting in this thread, I really don't want to make anyone mad and get banned again..

Jordan B

You're not making anyone mad. I can't vouch for anyone else of course, but I'm quite calm :)

All of your points are valid. To be completely honest I stick around here for the regulars, you Seth, Roger, Travis, Spike, everyone ! You guys are great to be around, it's just annoying how there are hardly any people apart from us here.

10,000 members + and yet barely 100 active ? ._.

rocktrns

that s*cks....in game spamming doesn't work lol...
I don't spam,but I do put the sites link in the chat box lol
You're not making anyone mad. I can't vouch for anyone else of course, but I'm quite calm :)

All of your points are valid. To be completely honest I stick around here for the regulars, you Seth, Roger, Travis, Spike, everyone ! You guys are great to be around, it's just annoying how there are hardly any people apart from us here.

10,000 members + and yet barely 100 active ? ._.
Yeah Same here. I stick around here because of you guys,and because I want to keep this community clean. I like being a staff member here,and I would love to see some more active members besides spam bots.
I just don't know how we can attract more members. Murpo members are no longer here. The only way that we can get allot of active members is if Walter buys a very active site that gets lots of hits a day.
OR we can advertise this site on a TV channel lol.

Well Why won't we all brainstrom some ideas of how we can make our community unique.

MooCowMan

I don't spam,but I do put the sites link in the chat box lol

Yeah Same here. I stick around here because of you guys,and because I want to keep this community clean. I like being a staff member here,and I would love to see some more active members besides spam bots.
I just don't know how we can attract more members. Murpo members are no longer here. The only way that we can get allot of active members is if Walter buys a very active site that gets lots of hits a day.
OR we can advertise this site on a TV channel lol.

Well Why won't we all brainstrom some ideas of how we can make our community unique.
No no nooo.. that's why this site is in the position it's in. Merging sites won't help. I really, in all honesty think we should either go back to having a Combat Arms Forum or a PC FPS forum.

If we became either of those, we could offer weapon guides and reviews, map guides, map layouts, signatures, ect. I'd be willing to find and review all the PC fps games I could. I'm just saying, when there is a focus it's much easier to give a certain crowd what they want.

Of course, this is all up to walter.. but I honestly think it would be best for this site to go back to what it was before.

cvspartan101

No no nooo.. that's why this site is in the position it's in. Merging sites won't help. I really, in all honesty think we should either go back to having a Combat Arms Forum or a PC FPS forum.

If we became either of those, we could offer weapon guides and reviews, map guides, map layouts, signatures, ect. I'd be willing to find and review all the PC fps games I could. I'm just saying, when there is a focus it's much easier to give a certain crowd what they want.

Of course, this is all up to walter.. but I honestly think it would be best for this site to go back to what it was before.

See, this site would be more popular if it was based on one general idea not a bunch of dead ones
Also, last time I checked the active members thing, it showed 1 member (me) and 100+ guests. What's with all these guests, why won't they just make an account

garygofast

I come on at least 5 to 10 times a day and noticed how many guests thats on but very few members
I think there was like 120 guest the other day and I was the only member
Wish I was more help but I'm not very good at this
But out of all the forums that I'm on this is the one I like the best
cause everyone is fun :party::aetsch:

spuznick242

I try to make it on everyday, which is a few times during the weekend and at least once during school, but still. The site really could use something that makes us stand out, that seperates us from every other general gaming forum. Like add an awards thing, like Greatest Game Kill or Greatest Death Streak. Just make up a bunch of awards that people can get either by stats or by video. But do it for a bunch of games and not just PC either, like include consels and what not.

Werbung:

Jordan B

I come on atleast once a day. It just saddens me to see the site this dead.

I really do miss the old CAF. Unholyreaper, Layzie, Love, all the other old regulars ...

Status
Not open for further replies.