Dead Much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:

garygofast

O I'm sure he is watching that should be ok with him were just trying to be constructive and help the forums for god sakes
But i did like it before all the other crap stared on this forums
Just saying

MooCowMan

O I'm sure he is watching that should be ok with him were just trying to be constructive and help the forums for god sakes
But i did like it before all the other crap stared on this forums
Just saying

It would be nice to have the owner comment on the status of his site..

SpIkE_JoNzE

i feel this new site is not like the old CAF lol...but also i think the site is too big for even the 10k+ members, and it is boring to try to search something in such big place....

SpIkE_JoNzE

if want to post in all sections...i think ill have to play soooo many videogames, and having time for reading the notes pested here LOL

mrman226

For some reason, on the analysis page, it says our friendlyness is at zero...
It's kinda odd how the most active threads are the ones about the forum being dead

spuznick242

Make Walter an offer ? I'm broke ! I have to put my new laptop on Hire Purchase because I can't even afford to buy it outright.

Believe you me, I would buy the site If I had the money, but I don't. Heck, back when Derek was selling it I was going to buy it, but again, I didn't have the money then, and I still don't now.

Sorry =S

I was thinking about it but even IF I had the money, it would have been too much for me to handle. I'm only 16 and I have more important things to work on not to mention handle and take care of a dieing forum and work it back to a good site, which I dont know how I would do it in a timely manner without making it worst or taking too much time. Good Job staff so far, hopefully we can get the site back in full swing.

Werbung:
Status
Not open for further replies.